GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
well i am happy that u r satisfied, it takes a lot for people to accept the truth but once they o then enjoyment starts

Just got a call from escalation team, apparently there is a power issue in the transponders and it may take up some more time to get operational. I am thinking of moving to a different DTH. Please suggest if Dish TV is good enough (monthly package price is not a concern).

TSHD said:
Just got a call from escalation team, apparently there is a power issue in the transponders and it may take up some more time to get operational. I am thinking of moving to a different DTH. Please suggest if Dish TV is good enough (monthly package price is not a concern).

You will get plenty of HD channels except mentioned below...quality of HD channels very good.

So if you,

1. Do not have any issues with average user interface.
2. Do not have issues in not having,
Star Plus HD (forever)
Star Cricket HD (forever)
Star World HD (forever)
Star Gold HD (forever)
ESPN HD (forever)

3. Do not have problem in having upscaled HD channels on platform.
4. Do not have issue in paying 700+ Rs per month to get all HD channels (which you said you do not have). SD base packs not allowed in dish tv (this is exclusive rule in dish tv), for HD subscribers. Your pack starts from 385 min.
5. Do not have issues in having no true DVR of dual tuner (capable of recording in background while watching another channel).

Then you can go for dish tv.

Otherwise, there are many DTH, from my suggestion, and Videocon d2h (first choice), ADTV HD (second choice).

tata sky is not good interms of cost of packs, channels and their planning

well i am blaming tata sky for their poor planning, why are they sitting idle since 6 years and have no plan b incase of gsat 10 failure. see other ops they have moved far ahead with proper planning

sriharsha said:
u should not blame ts for gsat failure.u should blame isro

What was Tata sky doing since last 5-6 years? They are a bunch of money sucking vampires, how do they announce id*otic money grabbing schemes like HD access fee when they provide so few HD channels and dont have any transponder space and didnt buy anything in the last 6 years.

Back
Top Bottom