GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
*Educated guess alert*

ISRO must be aligning the orbits for the two sats in question. GSat10's orbit variations have come down (yellow path). Also, Insat4A's variations (orange path) are slightly more aligned with that of GSat10's. I think they will start using GSAT-10 when both SATs have similar variations.

so isro id doing somryhing,

sit's not concluded thst gsat10 failed.

but long dealy is heart breaking

Bro pls go http://www.satellitecalculation.com. there is detail of gsat10.but i cant also understand that.

GSAT 10 Testing is going. News Confirmed

Hi Guys,
Few days back i have sent a mail to tatasky regarding GSAT 10 and I got a Reply Mail that GSAT 10 is on Testing. But they are not sure when the channel additional will be. So Now it is Confirmed that GSAT 10 is not Failed. and also some people earlier mentioned that it will take many months to test satellite. So i think its true. that's what happening.

Please stop spreading rumors especially ..... D2H Promoters. :) I am not personally targeting FYI. :P

I am pasting my mail here.

Dear Mr.Praveen Raaj

Greetings from Tata Sky

This has reference to your email dated 16/03/2013, regarding adding more HD channels.

We would like to inform you that the testing on GSAT 10 is currently on. However, due to reasons beyond our control, we are unable to comment on when exactly will we be able to release the new channels. Rest assured, we are making all efforts to ensure that we get the new channels to you, our esteemed Tata Sky customers as soon as possible.

Your feedback is very valuable and we thank you for writing to us. Tata Sky is committed to work with the highest standards of integrity and consumer- orientation in all its business dealings. Over time, we will try and introduce all the channels that you would like to watch.

We endeavour to provide you with world class service and the promise of greater choice, convenience and control over your television viewing.

Assuring the best of our services at all times,

Warm Regards
Manjunath
Customer Care

[THREAD ID:1-8WYYLSB]

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 16/03/2013 11:01:30 PM
To: "Praveenraaj T" <[email protected]>
Subject: I need Straight Answer about GSAT 10. Please.

Hi,

Subscriber ID XXXXXXXX

Name Praveenraaj

No XXXXXXXX

I need you people to be honest.... because you are the most irritating people. If i had known that you guys have space problem, that u can t add HD Channels, i would have never opt for u guys,,,,,, I made a big mistake by spending a 5000rs on crap service.... You guys do me a favor, please i am begging you, tell me whether u guys can add channels from GSAT 10 or not.... be frank and tell.... don t send a crap reply, that we are trying our best to add channels, i want straight answer. Please begging you give me a straight answer.

If these channel additional problem continues i am going to shift to others and i am going to put these problem n all my social media status that you do a crap service.... i am going to try to tell everyone whoever i know to not buy ur boxes. I am serious becoz i am totally frustrated. You don t know how hard is to see other dth adding awesome HD channels, and i am sitting here with frustration,,,, you are giving me psychological pressure.

Please Give me direct Answer.

_________++++++++++_________
DISCLAIMER:
This communication (including any accompanying documents / attachments) is intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) and contains information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination and/or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately. Communicating through e-mail is not secure and
capable of interception & delays. Any one communicating with Tata Sky by e-mail accepts the risks involved
and their consequences. While this e-mail has been checked for all known viruses, the addressee should also
scan for viruses and notify the originator. Thank you for your cooperation.
_______++++++++++_______

RE: GSAT 10 Testing is going. News Confirmed

i think its a good news but why our ddf member not track this satelite.

let them clearify

:angry:angry:angry :clap VIRAL MARKETING stunt again....................

The email sounds very disappointing .......... "reason beyond control"
well they have been always beyond TS's control otherwise there was no need for us to switich to D2H.

I'm sure they will keep on playing this card for next 6 months to 2 yrs that is "reasons beyond our control" :c

don't fall for this only false promises nothing in the reality from TS.:wall

"reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall "reasons beyond our control" :wall

LOL

Praveen Raaj said:
Hi Guys,
Few days back i have sent a mail to tatasky regarding GSAT 10 and I got a Reply Mail that GSAT 10 is on Testing. But they are not sure when the channel additional will be. So Now it is Confirmed that GSAT 10 is not Failed. and also some people earlier mentioned that it will take many months to test satellite. So i think its true. that's what happening.

Please stop spreading rumors especially ..... D2H Promoters. :) I am not personally targeting FYI. :P

I am pasting my mail here.

Dear Mr.Praveen Raaj

Greetings from Tata Sky

This has reference to your email dated 16/03/2013, regarding adding more HD channels.

We would like to inform you that the testing on GSAT 10 is currently on. However, due to reasons beyond our control, we are unable to comment on when exactly will we be able to release the new channels. Rest assured, we are making all efforts to ensure that we get the new channels to you, our esteemed Tata Sky customers as soon as possible.

Your feedback is very valuable and we thank you for writing to us. Tata Sky is committed to work with the highest standards of integrity and consumer- orientation in all its business dealings. Over time, we will try and introduce all the channels that you would like to watch.

We endeavour to provide you with world class service and the promise of greater choice, convenience and control over your television viewing.

Assuring the best of our services at all times,

Warm Regards
Manjunath
Customer Care

[THREAD ID:1-8WYYLSB]

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 16/03/2013 11:01:30 PM
To: "Praveenraaj T" <[email protected]>
Subject: I need Straight Answer about GSAT 10. Please.

Hi,

Subscriber ID XXXXXXXX

Name Praveenraaj

No XXXXXXXX

I need you people to be honest.... because you are the most irritating people. If i had known that you guys have space problem, that u can t add HD Channels, i would have never opt for u guys,,,,,, I made a big mistake by spending a 5000rs on crap service.... You guys do me a favor, please i am begging you, tell me whether u guys can add channels from GSAT 10 or not.... be frank and tell.... don t send a crap reply, that we are trying our best to add channels, i want straight answer. Please begging you give me a straight answer.

If these channel additional problem continues i am going to shift to others and i am going to put these problem n all my social media status that you do a crap service.... i am going to try to tell everyone whoever i know to not buy ur boxes. I am serious becoz i am totally frustrated. You don t know how hard is to see other dth adding awesome HD channels, and i am sitting here with frustration,,,, you are giving me psychological pressure.

Please Give me direct Answer.

_________++++++++++_________
DISCLAIMER:
This communication (including any accompanying documents / attachments) is intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) and contains information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination and/or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately. Communicating through e-mail is not secure and
capable of interception & delays. Any one communicating with Tata Sky by e-mail accepts the risks involved
and their consequences. While this e-mail has been checked for all known viruses, the addressee should also
scan for viruses and notify the originator. Thank you for your cooperation.
_______++++++++++_______

Please give screenshot of your mail box showing the content u have posted. I am doubting but this things can be edited on notepad.

Back
Top Bottom