GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
@Praveen Raaj
On the same question of GSAT 10, I got following reply,

My Query -
Kindly let me know the status of channel addition through new satellite gsat 10.

HD channel count in tata sky very low and i have been following up on this from long time.

Tata Sky Helpdesk Ans -
This is with reference to your web query dated 22/03/2013 04:57:31 PM, requesting to add "More Hd channels ,in Tata Sky Platform.

We would like to inform you i.e., there is a capacity limitation to the number of channels that we can carry on our platform, which is the case with any DTH operator. We ensure that we carry the best of channels, based on our customers viewing preference at a national level. Needless to say, we balance our content based on the suggestions and feedbacks received from customers like you, from time to time. Your feedback is forwarded to out content team, who will collate all such requests before engaging in a discussion with the relevant channels.

The channels mentioned by you are currently not available with our services, however at this point in time we will not be able to assure you whether these channels will be added to Tata Sky s platform or not. However, we assure you that the feedback has already been sent and as and when a particular channel is added, you will be informed about it through an alert on your TV screen.

Conclusion - Same Email helpdesk is giving different answers on GSAT 10.

Don't ask them about GSAT10. Ask Them why they are offering very less number of HD Channels?

RE: GSAT 10 Testing is going. News Confirmed

[/quote]

Please give screenshot of your mail box showing the content u have posted. I am doubting but this things can be edited on notepad.

[/quote]

I didnt edit anything... Anyway I am Attaching the Screenshot.

RE: GSAT 10 Testing is going. News Confirmed

esamrat said:
Please give screenshot of your mail box showing the content u have posted. I am doubting but this things can be edited on notepad.

I didnt edit anything... Anyway I am Attaching the Screenshot.

2r6zjpj.jpg

shiwesh said:
@Praveen Raaj
On the same question of GSAT 10, I got following reply,

My Query -
Kindly let me know the status of channel addition through new satellite gsat 10.

HD channel count in tata sky very low and i have been following up on this from long time.

Tata Sky Helpdesk Ans -
This is with reference to your web query dated 22/03/2013 04:57:31 PM, requesting to add "More Hd channels ,in Tata Sky Platform.

We would like to inform you i.e., there is a capacity limitation to the number of channels that we can carry on our platform, which is the case with any DTH operator. We ensure that we carry the best of channels, based on our customers viewing preference at a national level. Needless to say, we balance our content based on the suggestions and feedbacks received from customers like you, from time to time. Your feedback is forwarded to out content team, who will collate all such requests before engaging in a discussion with the relevant channels.

The channels mentioned by you are currently not available with our services, however at this point in time we will not be able to assure you whether these channels will be added to Tata Sky s platform or not. However, we assure you that the feedback has already been sent and as and when a particular channel is added, you will be informed about it through an alert on your TV screen.

Conclusion - Same Email helpdesk is giving different answers on GSAT 10.

When did you get this reply..... What i am trying to say here is..... Atleast now we know GSAT 10 is still there.... I dont what you guys are thinking..... for testing a satellite it will take time.... thats for sure.... So even if you see my mail, u can understand how frustrated i was.... If people want to wait they can wait... others can move out. I spend 5000 on box, so i like to wait.... If a situation comes that i can stay anymore i vl leave.... this all depends on personal perspective....

This is the First time I am hearing that they talking about GSAT 10 Testing. So I am gonna wait i dont know about others.... Guys some members are there, who like to play with our emotions by telling negatives.... They enjoy by doing this..... I dont knw why you all not understanding this.... Ignore them.... and
if u want to wait, wait otherwise move out. Thats it.... its so simple :)

Back
Top Bottom