Breaking GSAT-24 entire capacity will be leased to Tata Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awkard post...
Satellite testing is not an easy process.
You need to wait&watch Updates from Experts here. Don,t Assume anythink on a process like these..
This is not awkward post, I know it is not easy process, But try to understand what I am saying, both the satellite launched on the same day but one is already reached on his own goal and another is far behind. This just I am trying to say. Don't make unnecessary comment.

Last edited:
This is not awkward post, I know it is not easy process, But try to understand what I am saying, both the satellite launched on the same day but one is already reached on his own goal and another is far behind. This just I am trying to say. Don't make unnecessary comment.
How you can say mission failed??
Are you ISRO chairman?

Some technical details of gsat24 from ISRO website.It says rain fade will be less compared to other satellite and the transponders can hold more HD and SD channels
tob9Avf.jpg
XMSanKs.jpg

Don't make unnecessary comment.
Just stop commenting unnecessarily.

We, the team members are here to stop people when they comment unnecessarily. You do not need to repeatedly ask the members to stop commenting or classify their comments as 'unnecessary'.

If your view doesn't match with another member or someone counters your response, that doesn't make his response 'unnecessary'. This is not what constructive discussion means.

Please refrain from replying in a harsh tone.

Like our guidelines says:
DreamDTH is constituted of friendly people and we like to remain cool.

We, the team members are here to stop people when they comment unnecessarily. You do not need to repeatedly ask the members to stop commenting or classify their comments as 'unnecessary'.

If your view doesn't match with another member or someone counters your response, that doesn't make his response 'unnecessary'. This is not what constructive discussion means.

Please refrain from replying in a harsh tone.

Like our guidelines says:
DreamDTH is constituted of friendly people and we like to remain cool.
Brother, I have not started any un-parliamentary word first, just look post #147. Brother Nikhil3 has started it. Although I am sorry. We every body discussing here with some constructive issue. Nobody use any un-parliamentary language with harsh tone.

Last edited:
Brother, I have not started any un-parliamentary word first, just look post #147. Brother Nikhil3 has started it. Although I am sorry. We every body discussing here with some constructive issue. Nobody use any un-parliamentary language with harsh tone.
Bro, I already read Nikhil3 post while responding you. I think he wanted to say, you need to be a little more patient because satellite testing isn't a simple process and it's time taking.

You might have felt bad because Nikhil3 said "Awkard post". I would like to mention, @Nikhil3 bro, we can convey our messages in a polite manner too.

Thanks both for your understanding. Let's continue with the topic. :)

Bro, I already read Nikhil3 post while responding you. I think he wanted to say, you need to be a little more patient because satellite testing isn't a simple process and it's time taking.

You might have felt bad because Nikhil3 said "Awkard post". I would like to mention, @Nikhil3 bro, we can convey our messages in a polite manner too.

Thanks both for your understanding. Let's continue with the topic. :)
Brother, can you say how long it will take to make it operational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock