Breaking GSAT-24 entire capacity will be leased to Tata Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother, can you say how long it will take to make it operational.

I remember way back in 2012-15 times, it took at least a few years for the Gsat-10 satellite to become operational for Tata Sky's usage.

You can go through these classic discussions to learn more about it:

Do note that, both the threads are 100+ pages long each. So you can imagine how much time it can take approximately.

I remember way back in 2012-15 times, it took at least a few years for the Gsat-10 satellite to become operational for Tata Sky's usage.

Do note that, both the threads are 100+ pages long each. So you can imagine how much time it can take approximately.
Thank you brother for these hard task to find out such old topic. If it will take 2 to 3 years for operational than lifespan of Gsat24 will definitely come down from 15 years.

The satellite does not reached its permanent orbit.once it will reach the orbit 83deg E the testing will commence

Last edited:
The satellite does not reached its permanent orbit.once it will reach the orbit 83deg E the testing will commence
This is the universal question Sir gi, how long it will take to reach its permanent orbit 83º E.

You're Right Bro! It Was A Hectic Moment! And @dino29 Was Amazing At That Time,

He Was Like 24*7 Active Here,,,

But This Time NSIL Is In charge, As They Stated It's Under In-orbit Testing (IoT) operations Once It's Done, It'll Placed At 83.0°E,

Tata Play Source Says, They Will Get Transponders By September,,,,

But This Time NSIL Is In charge, As They Stated It's Under In-orbit Testing (IoT) operations Once It's Done, It'll Placed At 83.0°E,

Awesome news Vadirocks Brother, fantastic news for the TATA PLAY customers. So by the end of September all pending channels will be added gradually. I am right brother?

Last edited:

Vadi Bro is correct.IoT operations is started already because the satellite is now fixed in 93.5 Deg since few days for testing purposes

Thank you bro for reminding that old days .There was unofficial news at that time that Tatasky is planning to migrate to Asiasat 7/8 upto the moment when Gsat get activated.ISRO -Dos made a strategic move to stick Tatasky to Indian satellite

After few days of fixed in 93.55 deg satellite today moved to 93.48 deg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock