Happy to join Videocon D2H HD

Greatachiever said:
color is too much. pl adjust the colour settings.:tup

well if i lower the colour and contrast of HD channels, then the SD channel colour suffer alot, thats why i have kept this settings.....

mystic said:
Good quality pics from Deepak Mishra +4 reps added.
Hopefully Deepak Mishra will enjoy the d2h more in future and will also share his experience here in ddf.

Thank u .........
sure i will share...... :)

Vikram said:
+3 added
Really great Services By Videocon also Very Active ! D2h team Always Try to give something New To customers, today D2h Have Maximum HD ,kids,Devotional channel With Cheap Package Pricing..

thank u... :)

Can anyone tell how to do registration of d2h, whenever i am trying to enter a username (email) it always says "Email is not in correct format". What should i do?

Deepak Mishra said:
Can anyone tell how to do registration of d2h, whenever i am trying to enter a username (email) it always says "Email is not in correct format". What should i do?

for first time registration you need to have the product id and satellite box id. both the stickers are attached in the stb box that you have procured.

Congratulations and welcome to d2h HD Club. :tup

Greatachiever said:
Deepak Mishra said:

for first time registration you need to have the product id and satellite box id. both the stickers are attached in the stb box that you have procured.

thank u....
done with registration on d2h website, but not getting the activation email....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock