Happy to join Videocon D2H HD

Deepak Mishra

Reaction score
I am using Videocon D2H :hd for a month now, i ordered my D2H in the evening of 10 Nov and get it installed on very next day i.e 12 Nov.
Well they have given me 2011 model set top box, when i asked them about the new model and the new model remote, they said they don't know anything about this, and this makes a bit unhappy that whether i have taken right decision in buying this product.
But after installation is done, i was really happy with my decision, the picture quality of SD channel is also worth watchable, but some SD channel quality is pathetic.
But i like the quality of :hd channels.

Here are screenshots of some :hd channels

10cvkg6.jpg

15rjyf9.jpg

2j3m9mr.jpg

5ur87m.jpg

rhv0cw.jpg

28a0uqf.jpg

2q9e1w5.jpg

m0d37.jpg

o6w4ki.jpg

106c1dx.jpg

Welcome to D2h club and on Dreamdth Forum

Nice Snaps Brooo

Good quality pics from Deepak Mishra +4 reps added.
Hopefully Deepak Mishra will enjoy the d2h more in future and will also share his experience here in ddf.

+3 added
Really great Services By Videocon also Very Active ! D2h team Always Try to give something New To customers, today D2h Have Maximum HD ,kids,Devotional channel With Cheap Package Pricing..

Greatachiever said:
color is too much. pl adjust the colour settings.:tup

It looks like you are a SD user. Because settings are correct, HD channels have brighter quality picture where SD channels have lighter one. His settings are correct.

Deepak Mishra said:
I am using Videocon D2H :hd for a month now, i ordered my D2H in the evening of 10 Nov and get it installed on very next day i.e 12 Nov.
Well they have given me 2011 model set top box, when i asked them about the new model and the new model remote, they said they don't know anything about this, and this makes a bit unhappy that whether i have taken right decision in buying this product.
But after installation is done, i was really happy with my decision, the picture quality of SD channel is also worth watchable, but some SD channel quality is pathetic.
But i like the quality of :hd channels.

Here are screenshots of some :hd channels

10cvkg6.jpg

15rjyf9.jpg

2j3m9mr.jpg

5ur87m.jpg

rhv0cw.jpg

28a0uqf.jpg

2q9e1w5.jpg

m0d37.jpg

o6w4ki.jpg

plz post stb and remote pictures

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock