• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 10,421
Status
Not open for further replies.

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Tata Sky added HBO Defined and HBO Hits channels yesterday but I noticed the movies are only showing in English language even though the movie is showing that its available in dual language.

Is Tata Sky not providing Hindi language feed for these channels? Is it technically possible? I wonder why didnt they add Hindi language as the channels were being tested singe so many days.

Is there any news when Hindi language will be available for these channels?

Request to Mods: Please dont merge this thread in other threads. This thread was not created to share news about HBO premium channels.

Soon they will add Hindi feeds in both channels.

Merge This Thread With Already Running Thread as This Topic Has Already Discussed

^^ Is it necessary that we discuss each and everything in a single topic? The other topic is about launching of HBO Premium channels and this topic is about language feed unavailable.

@All members
Is it default behavior that whenever a new English channel is launched and if it provides other language feeds, the other language feeds are not added upon launch and are added after few days?

How to know that c certain movie is available in dual lang ..i know the ch shows written dual lang on screen when this featured movie is running but how to know 2 days b4 so that i can put it on recording

^^ The EPG shows "Hindi Version" for those movies but Tata Sky is not showing the term in EPG as its not providing Hindi language feed currently.

does same movie is working hindi feed on dish tv or hathway cable

then we can say TATA sky issue

plz complaint to CC

Yes Please Call CC. to Complaint for Hindi feed to provide in HBO Channels.!!

Today I complain CC for Hindi language issue they told me if other members have same issue then they can check for this Issue .pls call cc for Hindi feed .

Imran313 said:
Today I complain CC for Hindi language issue they told me if other members have same issue then they can check for this Issue .pls call cc for Hindi feed .

Does that mean TS CC is waiting for other customers' complaints in order to raise the ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock