• Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 10,419
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant belive 1 month deadline given by cc

cc news is not trustworthy

Thats really shameful for a so called premium DTH company that its charging 99 rs for 2 channels which are 30 rs extra than other DTH companies but still not providing all features such as dual language feed. What were they testing since so many days?

Re: RE: HBO Defined and HBO Hits Channels Not Having Hindi Language Feed

Imran313 said:
Today I complain CC for Hindi language issue they told me if other members have same issue then they can check for this Issue .pls call cc for Hindi feed .

me_saket said:
cant belive 1 month deadline given by cc

cc news is not trustworthy

jdrocks said:
As usual take CC word with a pinch of salt. Hindi feed may be added within a short time as soon as TS sort out their technical issue. It is now evident they are aware of the problem.

Guys, you all are right !!
CC executives know nothing. On 31st december, in the morning I asked them about these two channels.
They told me that they don't have any update regarding this, In future if these channels will be added on TS, I will be informed.
And in the evening I found these channels on TS. So how can you belive on these guys.

Guys, if you all are really desperate to have hindi feed on these two channels then you have to call CC for this. And remember, by calling once you can't make it happen, You have to keep on calling again and again for the same so that CC executives become irritated of this. And then they will have to think on this matter seriously.

I am calling them again and again for the same.

I request !
Please call CC to complain for providing Hindi feed in these both HBO premium Channels !!
After all, we are paying too much for these two HBO channels !!!

And why the hell, we shall wait for one month when we are paying right now for this. And when we are paying heavily for this then it should become our right to have hindi feed on these channels.

So guys, if you want hindi feed, you have to do it. Keep on calling to CC again and again for the same !!!

Dont believe what CC is saying. Tata Sky will definitely add Hindi feed for these channels in coming days. There must be some technical issue or other problems behind not providing Hindi feed atm. But the weird thing is that they took so much time in testing of these channels but didnt add Hindi feed.

Send mails to TS Help and CEO mail IDs. It is more effective than calling CC.

Phone CC or online CC are good for nothing. Following is reply of my email to CC:

Greetings from Tata Sky. Thank you for your email.

This is with reference to Service Request regarding HBO Hits HD and HBO Defined HD Hindi version Channel to be launched on Tata Sky Platform.

We will make sure that your interest on the channel is accepted as a great piece of information. Taking this into consideration and based on the subscribers' interest we try and assess how we can offer the channel on Tata Sky Platform.

We would like to inform you that your request to increase HBO Hits HD and HBO Defined HD Hindi version Channel has been forwarded to the concerned department, we regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We continue to work in the best interest of our subscribers and will make all efforts possible to improve our services.

In future, if the channel is available then the information will be updated on the website and the same would appear as an alert on your television screen.

supermachi said:
hbo premium channels good?

yes,if you choose it by alternate months(one month activate it and next month deactivate it...) ;)

supermachi said:
whether it show good movies?
All HBO premier movies (suspense,thriller and adventure movies).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock