• Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 10,419
Status
Not open for further replies.
skm30 said:
Guys, you all are right !!
CC executives know nothing. On 31st december, in the morning I asked them about these two channels.
They told me that they don't have any update regarding this, In future if these channels will be added on TS, I will be informed.
And in the evening I found these channels on TS. So how can you belive on these guys.

Guys, if you all are really desperate to have hindi feed on these two channels then you have to call CC for this. And remember, by calling once you can't make it happen, You have to keep on calling again and again for the same so that CC executives become irritated of this. And then they will have to think on this matter seriously.

I am calling them again and again for the same.

I request !
Please call CC to complain for providing Hindi feed in these both HBO premium Channels !!
After all, we are paying too much for these two HBO channels !!!

And why the hell, we shall wait for one month when we are paying right now for this. And when we are paying heavily for this then it should become our right to have hindi feed on these channels.

So guys, if you want hindi feed, you have to do it. Keep on calling to CC again and again for the same !!!
Keep it on.:clap
Also send email :tup

not interested in hindi feed ....i dont enjoy watching eng movies in hindi but surely want it for some fun as hindi feed is really funny sumetimes .....the movies r gud but main thing is pq which is awesum... i saw a movie new years eve on it n the pq quality was best ....earlier the audio was low but now i think they hav improved so its okkay ...

skm30 said:
Guys, if you all are really desperate to have hindi feed on these two channels then you have to call CC for this. And remember, by calling once you can't make it happen, You have to keep on calling again and again for the same so that CC executives become irritated of this. And then they will have to think on this matter seriously.

I am calling them again and again for the same.
So guys, if you want hindi feed, you have to do it. Keep on calling to CC again and again for the same !!!

Why they can't provide on their own?;)
Who has lot of free time to call again again to cc for language feed?:D

I am not that much worried about hindi feed as it will be added sooner or later but for the first time, I am able to watch a full movie on television and at least one new one every day on one of the feeds. So I am really happy with these 2 channels. Now even sound quality has also become better than first day and now getting very good surround sound. First time something to watch on tv as far as English movies are concerned. So for now I am going to discontinue normal movie pack as I do not want more movies as of now but if they do add Zee studio and Romedy now+ in HD in this pack without increasing price over 60, then I will take it back. Till then, sufficient movies for me on these HBO feeds with excellent pic and good sound quality and above all without a break...

Any New feature addition like channels, feeds etc will never be available with CC. They are they're to provide you with info reg existing channels i.e. it's toy have issues with the service. Adding channels is a business decision and the CC being in the lowest food chain will never be told about it until and unless the channels are launched.
They would be trained to give standard answers in case they don't know the answer. Like, off we add we will let you know and stuff like that.

It is a good channel. Provides good content. In my view it's the worth the price

sriharsha said:
It is a good channel. Provides good content. In my view it's the worth the price

it amazes everyone.But waait for 1month.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock