HBO Defined and HBO Hits Channels Not Having Hindi Language Feed

• Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 10,422
Status
Not open for further replies.
May be Some Technical Reasons they are Not added Hindi feed right Now.
Hope Soon They may add!

Re: RE: HBO Defined and HBO Hits Channels Not Having Hindi Language Feed

Imran313 said:
Today I complain CC for Hindi language issue they told me if other members have same issue then they can check for this Issue .pls call cc for Hindi feed .

I agree with you.
And I have already called CC for this.

And I request you all that please call CC to complain for providing Hindi feed in these both HBO premium Channels !!!

Good skm bro..

cc executive priyanka just called me and said that they will add hindi audio feed in hbo premium chs. within one month.

Why they are taking a month to add even after testing this channel before?

I Wasted my money 99rs. By adding hbo combo pack .
sayan.sunny said:
cc executive priyanka just called me and said that they will add hindi audio feed in hbo premium chs. within one month.

As usual take CC word with a pinch of salt. Hindi feed may be added within a short time as soon as TS sort out their technical issue. It is now evident they are aware of the problem.

sayan.sunny said:

It is a shame for india's most advanced dth to take 1month for a language feed whereas others added it from day1.:s

piinku1 said:
It is a shame for india's most advanced dth to take 1month for a language feed whereas others added it from day1.:s

Its shocking considering that testing was done for these premium channels having dual feed which can be only subscribed alacart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock