Hd 2222 stb software update manually. Download id 18

• Thread starter sarfas
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 51,767
plz.. help me. i want Download id 19. you can give me. :hd:tup::):):):):):):):):):):)-/:-/:-/:-/:':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)new

sir i download rar file & then convert to win zip on line & then the file convert to SOEVF automticale what file not load to the box screen show 5% prgress & then the err and box is start normaly iuse 8 gb or 16gb pin drive also please give me solution's thnks

what is the latest download id ???

i have "19"

when i called nearest Videocon d2h office....

he told that brong my stb to our office & we will do update free for

"download id - 21"

Hd 2222 stb software update manually. Download id 21
HD ATOM DW ID-21.rar - (use pc or desktop view in mobile to download file)

1, Download the above software and save it on a pen drive (it is a rar file extract it ,you will get videocon folder copy it to pendrive)

2, Insert the pen drive on the USB slot on the box(cancel if it show to format drive)

3, Now press the reset button for 15 seconds, then software will start to update from pen drive

videocon d2h HD 2222 software ID-21 by drajayg - 4shared

I also having the same problem....I am having 3d HD box...Can someone guide me how to upgrade software manually, When I press the reset button for 15 seconds, it's straight go to Home screen .

Please reply

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock