HD Gold Pack Now HD acess Fee

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 5,076

Vikram

Reaction score
WEF 8 oct HD Gold PAck Changes To HD access Fee,Now u can WAtch HD Channels on Tatasky For the Channels You Have Subscribed in Standard Definition :lol

Its really nonsense behavior of TataSky.

Why should a customer subscribe redundant channels (of same SD/HD)?

Seriously we should fight for this.

sankar17 said:
Its really nonsense behavior of TataSky.

Why should a customer subscribe redundant channels (of same SD/HD)?

Seriously we should fight for this.

Fully Agree!!!! .. i am just going to unsubscribe from the HD Access Fee service.. whats the use if we are going to get the same channels as the SD service!!.. if everyone does this, they will get the message!!

Else, shop around for other services, Videocon and Sun folks have better packages i believe.

It seems like it is a tactic by tatasky to force its subscribers to shift to higher priced packs

Many HD users are forced to upgrade to higher packs because of this new scheme, otherwise they were not getting some premium :hd channels....

Yes, same type policy as dish tv hd, means pay high price to watch hd..

Bad Bad policy by TataSky :wall

Future is HD and if DTH players behave like this , they will be out of business soon... :angry

Or they may change policy soon.. :hehe

After Paying access fee whether all the channels can be watched in HD or only prescribed channels in HD? Whether Rs.100 of access fee shud be paid after selecting the HD channels to be watched. For ex if I opt for only Sports HD channels then whether i shud pay Rs.100 or less?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock