HD PLUS price updated

Drake said:
I just had a word with one dumb ADTV CC, she told me that new channels won't be available to HD DVR, so she was suggesting me to buy HD+

Are you serious ADTV?

hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Optimus_Prime said:
hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Gosh, today is my bad day. I again talk to a senior executive lady. She is telling me that though it is showing 33 HD in my account they have only 32 HD in the system. If I activate 32 HD now then 225 will be deduct from my account.

What is going on, what to do now bro?

Optimus_Prime said:
33HD 6month ARP=₹1238.00
33 HD 12 Month ARP=₹ 2475.00

so It will be good deal to choose any long term recharge instead of monthly recharge.
(225*6-1238= ₹112 ) save in 6 month ARP.

Yes bro, In ARP you save few bucks but only problem with ARP is that all new additions will only be added to your pack until the price goes up.
You have to wait for your ARP period to expire to change/upgrade your HD Top up. As in present case also, those who have opted for 28 HD ARP, wont be getting new channels as the price has been increased.

And in present scenario, i think the reason we are not getting access to new 5 HD channels is that we have paid Rs.204 for HD Pack of 28 channels and now that the price of this pack is increased, we can only have access to 28 channels. Once we pay for new pack, like my pack will get renewed on 2nd March for Rs.225, i will start getting all 33 HD channels.
This is just my understanding. Can't expect anything from the weird CC guys of Airtel, they have just one global answer to all new queries, that we don't have such information on our system.

ARP users will also get 33 HD. It will take some time for satellite to transmit new decrypt codes to all users. Just keep STB ON/Standby and it will be activated in few hrs. Even hard reset is running at lag.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock