Hello DDF

• Thread starter Maveli
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,950

Maveli

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I am Nivin from trivandrum,kerala.I am 19 years of age.I am doing my engineering degree presently.

I have been browsing in various DTH forums since I bought my Dth Dish tv back in 2010.I had started posting in forums very lately to be precise its just 1 month since I actively started posting in DTH forums.Hope i would have good time here in DDF too...

Nice to meet you brother. You have started posting late but doing job like an expert. :tup

Welcom to ddf, have a nice time with us. :)

i have already introduced myself, i am in dth forums since a long time as a guest, but i liked ddf so joined here and i like to share information so others too get updates. :tup

Once again Welcome u here on ddf nivin
my name is Mazhar Iqbal
I am from Pakistan
I am here on DDF for last one year.
and i am MOD of Airtel section.

Thanks to Mazhar and gagan for your introduction and thanks Vikram Bhai for your welcome :)

Hi Nivin :hello , you know me as vinay_kumar in most forums. I am very happy to see you here.
Keep posting and have a great time with all the friends here. :)

Vinay said:
Hi Nivin , you know me as vinay_kumar in most forums. I am very happy to see you here.

Its easy to recognise you by your excellent posts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock