Seeking Help Help to buy new adtv hd connection.

Friends what will the cost of multiple connection if i am using 99 pack + 170 hd pack on first tv, is it different in hd or sd on 2nd tv, and what will be my monthly cost of both the tv's?

Friends what will the cost of multiple connection if i am using 99 pack + 170 hd pack on first tv, is it different in hd or sd on 2nd tv, and what will be my monthly cost of both the tv's?
You have to subscribe to add ons separately on all secondary connections. Thus it'll still cost you the same. Go for a pack which has HD channels in base pack.

All add ons will be charged separately.

You have to subscribe to add ons separately on all secondary connections. Thus it'll still cost you the same. Go for a pack which has HD channels in base pack.

All add ons will be charged separately.

You mean i can activate different packs and addons on both the tv's, unlike tatasky sticking with the same pack on both tv's.

Budget don't matters bro sports hd is my priority bro, but currently i am paying around 800 for my both tatasky connections, and i think cost is bit higher on ts

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock