Discussion Horrendous Additional NCF charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting 329 channels for 205 rupees in which 59 rs is NCF, 99 rs is Airtel bundle and remaining 45 is is for ala carte(7 channels)!!
Can't expect more than this :D

Good for you, you have got a great deal hope everybody else gets it.
Please share your pack(s)/channels list.

No, FTA pack isn't mandatory on Airtel. Select your own pack, don't include any FTA channels. Once you submit and pack is changed, you'll automatically get a bundle of FTA channels, NCF free! If you are not getting any of your desired FTA channel afterwards, you are free to add that within the regular NCF rules.

Thanks Siva, I will check and let you know regarding this.

We end up paying for the channel as well as additional NCF charge to Airtel which is against the rules of TRAI
Not at all against the rules, if you take 101 channels, you have to pay the additional ncf

Not at all against the rules, if you take 101 channels, you have to pay the additional ncf

Infact airtel is giving 7 or 8 channels in most packs which enables us to chose extra chs without entering next slab. In some cases this bonus slot count is even near about 25 bcoz certain base packs contain more FTA bundle chs

In my case I have three connections One is Primary and Two are add on. I selected Dabang HD pack
which have 20 HD channels. In my Primary connection NCF is total 177 and I am getting 327 channels.
In both add on channels they are charging only 94.00 NCF for each TV. So it is best deal. Otherwise if we calculate NCF
as per TRAI rules amount should be around 250.00 per TV. So from Airtel Digital TV I am getting lots of discount.

In my case I have three connections One is Primary and Two are add on. I selected Dabang HD pack
which have 20 HD channels. In my Primary connection NCF is total 177 and I am getting 327 channels.
In both add on channels they are charging only 94.00 NCF for each TV. So it is best deal. Otherwise if we calculate NCF
as per TRAI rules amount should be around 250.00 per TV. So from Airtel Digital TV I am getting lots of discount.

For multiple connections you might be getting it at a discounted rate.

Yes Dabang Sports HD Pack has around 97 channels after calculating 1 HD channel = 2 SD channels criteria it will go over 100 channels
then Additional NCF will be charged.
Rs.153 + Rs.25 = Rs.177

Ok guys I have updated my account no "Additional NCF" is getting charged.
I selected nothing for Base packs which gets defaulted to "MYOP" pack and contains 25 mandatory
DD channels and costs Rs.153 (NCF).

Additional you get two packs for free (no channel count for NCF) under Value Added Services:
Airtel Free Chnls Bundle_South
Airtel Free Chnls Bundle_ROI

I also added two broadcaster packs (13 channels) and 11 paid channels which costs around Rs.80 will add a few more after some days.

Now the total costs comes to Rs. 233.95 with no additional NCF.

SpES2l2.png

Overall I am satisfied once we understand the best plans/options we can optimize to our custom requirement.
Thanks to all of you for helping out.

Thread closed, as the issue is resolved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock