How A Satellite Finder Works [On Demand with Pics]

Kkyadav143256 said:
How can I get proper azimuth and elevation setting for Airtel Dth
Dear friend, Despite the precise nature behind some dish adjustments, azimuth readjustment of a satellite dish can be performed by a non-professional. As long as you have your satellite receiver on hand, a hand-held level tool, and an ability to constantly check the signal meter screen from your satellite receiver, the correct azimuth can be reached.
Source:-
Read more: How to Find the Azimuth for a Satellite Dish | eHow.com [url=http://www.ehow.com/how_5011006_azimuth-satellite-dish.html

Very Very Good Jenius ji From this tutorial i am really so much impressed that ......i ordered the sat finder immediately from shopclues i know now its really costly but i missed the deals from shopclues .....

Thanx..

vishalbal said:
Very Very Good Jenius ji From this tutorial i am really so much impressed that ......i ordered the sat finder immediately from shopclues i know now its really costly but i missed the deals from shopclues .....

Thanx..
Thanks Vishal , don't worry it will help you lot to find lot of satellites easily.:)

PL note also, A cheap Satfinder meter is more useful but it simply looks at the average strength of all frequencies. It will not tell you if some frequencies are missing. An expensive meter looks at a specific frequency (sometimes more than one) but it will not tell you if some frequencies are missing.

Also, most meters rely on battery power. If the battery can not supply enough current to the LNB, it may give a false reading, But here in the given sat-finder the power is not the issue because it take power from the Receiver itself.thanks :):)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock