How A Satellite Finder Works [On Demand with Pics]

mmadhankumar said:
Good job mate... Much useful for newbies.

But one thing i dont like in this meter is it is not having the knob which is used to reduce the scale reading after it reaches the max position. So we can fine tune again. Hope you understand and agree
Thanks bro. you caught a point.. :lol because you are professional and actually I forget to post that Image..:sp I think every sat finder has that knob to reduce the scale reading. ;)

By using sat finder (analog) how will sure the sat which we hunting is got good signal. Suppose we want 93 .5 dd+ and we fixed lnb and dish ,satfinder and rvr .when adjusting dish satfinder showing strength.so how we can conclude whether that signal is from 93.5 ,95,91 degree east?

kepeeismail said:
By using sat finder (analog) how will sure the sat which we hunting is got good signal. Suppose we want 93 .5 dd+ and we fixed lnb and dish ,satfinder and rvr .when adjusting dish satfinder showing strength.so how we can conclude whether that signal is from 93.5 ,95,91 degree east?
Dear friend there is knob at the right side when we get signal from any satellite say about 20% to 30% then we have to use this knob to reduce the scale reading. Now again start increasing the signal by Tuning the dish till it get the peak signal.

@kepeeismail: how we can conclude whether that signal is from 93.5 ,95,91 degree east?

You second query is About satellite you ask 93.5*E & 95*E ,To consider any satellite is or judge it by its frequencies. So if you want DD+ then you have to add 10990 V 27500 freq.ok :)

Dear friends I forget to give one Image for Sat-finder KNOB which helps us to Reduce the scale-Reading or to adjust it,so here you can see the ss with marking is KNOB to use when we get 20% to 30% signal and we can reduced it to Zero so that we can get full signal till the peak value to full.thanks

HERE IS SS OF KNOB:-

Knobadjust2.jpg

Knobadjust.jpg

This knob has also a mazor Role in getting signal up to mark..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock