How do set up of Diseq switch setting in tatasky hd set top box

lesly17

Reaction score
Hi Experts,
Kindly let me know the steps to configure the Diseq switch setting ,since I have 3 different dish ..now I have added tata sky ...let me know the default password setting to do this..

There is no need of dish EQ in tata sky setup, because Tata sky is using only on satellite position.

There is no need of dish EQ in tata sky setup, because Tata sky is using only on satellite position.
I have 3 dish connection through diseq switch, from there I have only one wire[output] and how to select the port in the set top box configuration setting ..since from dish I have connected to port 4...Port 2 different dish ..one output..how to do the set up in tata sky hd set top box.....

Last edited:
Any updates from experts for connecting the single outut cable from diseq switch for the tata sky hd set top box..since I have 3 different connection
dd free dish/Videocon d2h and now tata sky..whether this option is there to configure it...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock