How is Sun DTH after sale service ?

thilalangadi

Reaction score
@SUNDTH Viewers,

How is Sun DTH after sale service/support, my cousin(in chennai) had a very bitter experience with them quite sometime back, finally threw away the unit to scap :angry and switched to TS.

Whats ur experience ?

In which area they have concern in sun dth ?
I mean cc or renewal problem or no channel addition.

Pugazhbalaji said:
In which area they have concern in sun dth ?
I mean cc or renewal problem or no channel addition.

Ambatur,chennai. Problem - STB didnot work,blank screen no signal.

He took 1yr package, after 6mnths it stopped working, he was asked to physically hand-over the STB to their office at Perungudi, they refused standby box saying no replc boxes in stock,STB was in servicable warranty. He waited for 3-4mnths, they didnot react/respond,his repeated calls /visits/escalations endedup in vain, heated arguments, and abuses to him by CC persons etc etc :-/

Fed-up finally he just threw away to scrap, switched to TS :k

I am sundirect deactivate customer in tamilnadu. I am curently using dishtv. Sundirect cheating customers. Sundirect india's lowest number of sd and hd channels providing dth company.. My place most of sundirect customer go for other dth company..

Thanks for detailed description. Sales after service varies from place to place.
Experts pls explain.

Sundirect one of the worst customercare. Most tamil channels not added in sundirect(polimertv,sripoli, discoverytamil, murasu, rajdigitelplus, aseervatham).. Sundirect providing cheating advertisement....

My place dealer said dishtv and videocond2h most sales in this month... Every customer asking: discoverytamil which dth available? Dealer said dishtv,videocon,airtel. Customer asking another question: which dth providing most number of sports channels? Dealer said dishtv providing indiacricketpack (when ever indiaplayed cricket series live telecasting channel automatic switched on) this icp pack and tensports,tenaction avail in dishtv south base pack... Customer: Bought dishtv conection...

Great@ sundirect worst dth service in india... Most tamil regional channels not available in sundirect....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock