How many DD Channels available on Terrestrial Antenna

Parkunan said:
what is ur location?

I am from Nangal city from Punjab. On rainy day I also get PTV Home , PTV News and ATV. I made a "Hoverman Antenna" by my own to receive terrestrial tv channels

Its been a long time since i used terrestrial Antenna

When i was Kid i used to get DD national on 2 3 channels

My location is 40KM away from Faisalabad Pakistan

No One will believe, i want to share my childhood TV experience i used to get many Russian and Arabic channels and sometimes thai channels on VHF low channels like channel 1 2 3 on my manual Tv. I used to get scarred when i was Kid now i come to know its possible to receive channels from far far away country on terrestrial Antenna

I seen Dubai Tv 1 or 2 times on my terrestrial antenna but i never able to see any russian or thi channel on my tv. U must be getting signals of analog cable tv for these channels otherwise it is not possible.

Hassan Syed said:
I seen Dubai Tv 1 or 2 times on my terrestrial antenna but i never able to see any russian or thi channel on my tv. U must be getting signals of analog cable tv for these channels otherwise it is not possible.

Dear i used to live in village area no cable tv in near area.Its possible specially on vhf low band search tv dxing on Google

i used to get Iraq Tv some dubai channels saudi channels and russian and some time from thai china

Ah... gud old terrestial antennas were cool.
All I can remember is, my father tuning the antenna on the terrace, and me shouting from the window, whether signal came or not... :D

It was fun, back in those days. :eek:hya

shawl_who said:
Ah... gud old terrestial antennas were cool.
All I can remember is, my father tuning the antenna on the terrace, and me shouting from the window, whether signal came or not... :D

It was fun, back in those days. :eek:hya

How many and what tv channels u able to get in ur area?

shawl_who said:
only DD1 & DD Metro :D

Was DD Metro without any grains on screen? For me in Nangal city in Punjab I have to use a booster to make it clear. It was not that much clearer than DD 1

I get raj tv, sun tv, ngc in terestial

because cable wire goes near antenna :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock