How many DD Channels available on Terrestrial Antenna

Jai Sankar said:
I got DD NATIONAL, DD METRO TILL 2003, DD NEWS AFTER 2003 DD PODHIGAI AND ALSO SOME SRI LANKAN CHANNELS. EYE TV WAS TELECASTING CRICKET MATCHES WERE WONDERFUL I AM IN TAMIL NADU THIRUVALLUR DISTRICT MAMBALLAM VILLAGE PIN-601103.....

Please write in small letters, not in capital. Was Eye TV remain clear 24/7 or it only works good at night time?

Hassan Syed said:
Please write in small letters, not in capital. Was Eye TV remain clear 24/7 or it only works good at night time?

In my area Eye tv was 24/7 but not clearly like DD national i watched world cup 2003 on it.....

Sadiq said:
Tell me the Antenna direction bro! I will try to get it in my old DD Antenna!!

you cant get bro... its from leaked cable signal...

:lol:lol:lol

supermachi said:
you cant get bro... its from leaked cable signal...

:lol:lol:lol

Oh! Since here in this thread we are discussing about Terrestrial channels and you posted, I was very happy to see this channel.

Tell me in which area cable TV it is available bro! I am ready to shift my home near that place!! Can't wait anymore to watch this channel. Please help me.. :(

Sadiq said:
Oh! Since here in this thread we are discussing about Terrestrial channels and you posted, I was very happy to see this channel.

Tell me in which area cable TV it is available bro! I am ready to shift my home near that place!! Can't wait anymore to watch this channel. Please help me.. :(

bro... you can watch this channel in web too

do you want the link?

supermachi said:
bro... you can watch this channel in web too

do you want the link?

No bro, I want to watch in cable TV. Please tell me the cable TV and area..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock