How many DD Channels available on Terrestrial Antenna

I am in need of the terrestrial antenna now to catch cable tv ;)

Sadiq said:
I am in need of the terrestrial antenna now to catch cable tv ;)

I made an antenna by my-self and it is getting 20 channels of cable tv from a nearby cable tv booster.

My own home made terrestrial TV antenna.

tJJNF0l.jpg

Sadiq said:
My native town is Porayar (Nagapattinum district of Tamil Nadu). But now I am in Karaikal. When I was there in Porayar (1996, 1997), I used to get Only DD National and DD Podhigai in one single channel from DD's terrestrial relay station located in Karaikal.

Apart from that, I used to get around 10 or 15 channels from Sri Lanka. Most of them were in Sinhala and few Tamil and English Channels.

Sakthi TV (Tamil) - Used to re-telecast programs from SUN TV. Later had their own programs and few from Sun TV.
Sirasa TV (Sinhala and part time Hindi)
Channel 1 (English)
Swarnawahini (Sinhala, part time Tamil and part time Hindi) - Used to re-telecast ATN (Hindi) and Raj TV (Tamil) programs. Used to telecast latest Tamil and Hindi movies before Indian channels telecast them.
Rupavahini (Sinhala, Tamil, English)
Rupavahini-I (Sinhala, Tamil, English)
E-TV (English)

and many other Sinhala channels (don't remember the names now:) )

I still remember listening to "ilangai vanoli (Srilanka 24/7 Tamil Radio)" and their programs were awesome. Even now i sometimes listern to their sooriyan FM for good classical songs.

Also now in south many srilankan tamil FM seems to be available, a few of them are given below,

Alai FM 91.4 MHz
Shakthi FM 103.9 MHz, 104.1 MHz
Sooriyan FM 103.4 MHz, 103.6 MHz
Tamil National Service 102.1 MHz, 102.3 MHz
Thendral 104.7 MHz, 104.9 MHz
Vasantham FM 102.6 MHz, 102.8 MHz
Velichcham FM 92.7 MHz
Vettri FM 90.4 MHz, 90.6 MHz

I heard a Chinese Tamil FM with name "Cheena vanoli" broadcasting since 1963.

I got DD NATIONAL, DD METRO TILL 2003, DD NEWS AFTER 2003 DD PODHIGAI AND ALSO SOME SRI LANKAN CHANNELS. EYE TV WAS TELECASTING CRICKET MATCHES WERE WONDERFUL I AM IN TAMIL NADU THIRUVALLUR DISTRICT MAMBALLAM VILLAGE PIN-601103.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock