How many of you use Universal remote

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
How many of you use your DTH remote as Universal remote for your DTH and TV?

I have not made my D2H remote as universal.....When D2H ppl came to give connection I asked them to make the remote as universal but they said don't do it.It will spoil the remote..............Just want to know how many of you use it or they were wrong.

Raviteja said:
.......When D2H ppl came to give connection I asked them to make the remote as universal but they said don't do it.It will spoil the remote..............
:hehe Whats the use of giving Universal remote when you can't use them universally.
I think you should try using it universally, if your STB is under warranty. So if anything weird happens you can replace your remote.

sunveer said:
I am using Airtel Universal remote from past 3 years.

Did you face any problem sunveer while using universal remote for devices other than your STB.

mystic said:
Raviteja said:
.......When D2H ppl came to give connection I asked them to make the remote as universal but they said don't do it.It will spoil the remote..............
:hehe Whats the use of giving Universal remote when you can't use them universally.
I think you should try using it universally, if your STB is under warranty. So if anything weird happens you can replace your remote.

It is under warranty.....I have used it as universal when I have SD STB but didn't when I brought HD DVR...Now need to find the DVR box for manual.........Thanks

Raviteja said:
It is under warranty.....I have used it as universal when I have SD STB but didn't when I brought HD DVR...Now need to find the DVR box for manual.........Thanks

Best of luck then... :hehe

Do share your experience here for using Universal remote, that will help our members a lot.

Well in US many DTH Providers giving Universal Remote. It's just like a dream in India.

mystic said:
Raviteja said:

Best of luck then... :hehe

Do share your experience here for using Universal remote, that will help our members a lot.

:shy LOL

dreamdth said:
Well in US many DTH Providers giving Universal Remote. It's just like a dream in India.

Oh nice

Dish TV, Tata Sky, SUN Direct will never provide Universial remote. Tata Sky & Dish TV style univerisal remote are available online at Rs 300.

dreamdth said:
Dish TV, Tata Sky, SUN Direct will never provide Universial remote. Tata Sky & Dish TV style univerisal remote are available online at Rs 300.

They don't provide it? I thought they does......I heard TS provide it :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock