Good News I have ordered Tatasky Hd Connection

Previuosley Are You Using Airtel Bro:unsure: Why You Migrate Any Reson Bro Just Asking

Previuosley Are You Using Airtel Bro:unsure: Why You Migrate Any Reson Bro Just Asking

More number of Channels, quick HD channels addition, +1 services and good customer care support are the reasons why I moved to Tarasky from Airtel bro. :)

More number of Channels, quick HD channels addition, +1 services and good customer care support are the reasons why I moved to Tatasky from Airtel bro. :)

How does this +1 service works know that its like catch up tv can we watch any show any time??

And is +1 channel of a particular channel is free when the channel is subscribed ??

What pack do you use and how much is the cost difference between Airtel & TS for a monthly pack??

Finally how is PQ of HD channels compared to Airtel??

How does this +1 service works know that its like catch up tv can we watch any show any time??

And is +1 channel of a particular channel is free when the channel is subscribed ??

What pack do you use and how much is the cost difference between Airtel & TS for a monthly pack??

+1 Is One Hour Delay Telecaste Same Movies or Show Just Like Star Plus You Seen Particular Show In 9:00 Pm But Some Day or Time You Miss It That Time +1 Service Is UseFull It's Free Bro Come YOur Pacakage You Don't pay Extra penny For That.

Tatasky is costly compared to Airtel. I'm not sure what Catch up TV is. I will explain you what it is (as per my experience with TS so far) - you can watch the previous movie (In case of movie channels) and Programs telecast an hour ago (in case of GECs) right now. Currently, the four famous Hindi GECs, Two Hindi movie channels, One English movie channel has this +1 service. I'm using Annual Plainum South Pack and all channels are available for me.

PQ of HD is as good as Airtel in my Samsung TV.

I request other TS members to answer any other query I may have missed. Thanks.

Tatasky is costly compared to Airtel. I'm not sure what Catch up TV is. I will explain you what it is (as per my experience with TS so far) - you can watch the previous movie (In case of movie channels) and Programs telecast an hour ago (in case of GECs) right now. Currently, the four famous Hindi GECs, Two Hindi movie channels, One English movie channel has this +1 service. I'm using Annual Plainum South Pack and all channels are available for me.

PQ of HD is as good as Airtel in my Samsung TV.

I request other TS members to answer any other query I may have missed. Thanks.

Catch Up TV Means You Strem Content In Web Mode In Your Mobile Just Like Airtel TV App , TS Mobile App ETC.

I will explain you what it is (as per my experience with TS so far) - you can watch the previous movie (In case of movie channels) and Programs telecast an hour ago (in case of GECs) right now.

So in short it will run programs with 1 hr delay??

Then any other services like VOD & so on that were not available in Airtel present in TS.And is there any Hindi Movie VOD service with English SUBS??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock