Installed new Tata Play HD Connection.

Arun Nehra

Solutions
Reaction score
My new Tata Play connection for Multi TV. Box is of Tata Play branding but EPG is of old style (rounded corners).One difference I noticed is that Most of the time while switching channels the black screen time has been reduced to 0.89 seconds only (as compared with Black screen's time in my old HD Box).
rr9J09i.jpg
mJ4l1vL.jpg
RXIOvbw.jpg

I am also using same box... But only 50 favourite channel support

Last edited:
You have got the best HD box from tata play.
Congrats.
How is it best?? They have just rebranded their name on this box. They have previously launched same box in 2019-20 (Comes with Old EPG also).

How is picture quality of SD channel and HD channels bro? How many favourite channels can be added in this box?

I have purchased new Samsung 4k tv in living room and my old tv was 32 inch Panasonic TV which was not smart .. so I had Binge+ Android box ..
But now I want to shift my old tv in bedroom and want to connect binge box(primary connection) to it ..
And I want to purchase new HD STB ( multi connection) for new Samsung 4k tv .
So will tata play install new HD stb secondary connection at living room and shift binge stb (primary connection) to bedroom ?

I have purchased new Samsung 4k tv in living room and my old tv was 32 inch Panasonic TV which was not smart .. so I had Binge+ Android box ..
But now I want to shift my old tv in bedroom and want to connect binge box(primary connection) to it ..
And I want to purchase new HD STB ( multi connection) for new Samsung 4k tv .
So will tata play install new HD stb secondary connection at living room and shift binge stb (primary connection) to bedroom ?
Yes just raise a request to helpline and they will do the same

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock