Inverto super lnb

harshbardhan said:
A few minutes ago got a call from Tatasky ssp asking me whether any complaint in either of my 2 DVRs . Since no problem I replied accordingly . I have also heard of fake calls. But he has details of my connection and told me about Super lnb. On my question regarding improvement in signal strength by replacing mine with Super lnb his reply was negative. It's free of cost replacement.
So what do you suggest experts should I go for it?
Go n got super lnb

harshbardhan said:
A few minutes ago got a call from Tatasky ssp asking me whether any complaint in either of my 2 DVRs . Since no problem I replied accordingly . I have also heard of fake calls. But he has details of my connection and told me about Super lnb. On my question regarding improvement in signal strength by replacing mine with Super lnb his reply was negative. It's free of cost replacement.
So what do you suggest experts should I go for it?
You should definitely go for it bro. Btw, which lnb you use currently?

harshbardhan said:
Currently using duel wire 6year old I think Sharp lnb.

Then good to replace the LNB as its better, they are giving it for free anways.

Today my appointment with Tatasky technician has been most discouraging. What he brought with him was normal universal LNB with only one jack or port what it may be called. He adjudged my old LNB to be better option and after checking signal went away . Later on I reported the matter to his supervisor who may communicate to me after having a discussion with that technician.

veeru said:
Its cost of 1200 tata sky is told me

only for tata sky subscribers ah... or others also na... :huh
where it was found... ? :huh
local distributer or via online purchase... :huh
plz help me..
i want this...

@Bapun bro the local service dealer is convincing me too much not to go for Super LNB by giving lot of reasons. According to him there won't be any improvement in signal strength,using splitter would allow rusting during rainy seasons. And if I insist on super LNB it will be done on my own risk and it can't be revert back to present quadratic outputs LNB. So please suggest me what to do.

It was not sold in online tata sky distributer told me and it was exclusively only tata sky subsubers only tatasky tecninecian is fiting

harshbardhan said:
@Bapun bro the local service dealer is convincing me too much not to go for Super LNB by giving lot of reasons. According to him there won't be any improvement in signal strength,using splitter would allow rusting during rainy seasons. And if I insist on super LNB it will be done on my own risk and it can't be revert back to present quadratic outputs LNB. So please suggest me what to do.

Well, i am using it with splitter for both my dvr from single dish. Signal is quite good (have posted images too, please search) and about splitter, you can cover it with a polythene. I will advise you to go for it, rest as you like.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock