Inverto super lnb

Thanks for your advice bro . One more point I want to have cleared he says I will have to bear the charges for splitters not for LNB. Is it true?

harshbardhan said:
Thanks for your advice bro . One more point I want to have cleared he says I will have to bear the charges for splitters not for LNB. Is it true?

Yes bro.

i think there maybe some issue comming up,i had standard connection,with normal tatasky lnb installed,ma issue is while channels like star plus,sony,sub,life ok,&tv have full signals,but in the same box channels like zee news have signal issues and the channel getting vanish frequently,what do u all think is there any issue in lnb..should i change it..

bhaskar9090 said:
i think there maybe some issue comming up,i had standard connection,with normal tatasky lnb installed,ma issue is while channels like star plus,sony,sub,life ok,&tv have full signals,but in the same box channels like zee news have signal issues and the channel getting vanish frequently,what do u all think is there any issue in lnb..should i change it..
Channel signals depend on transponder. Each transponder has a bunch of channels and different transponder have different signals. Weak transponders will give less signals if dish is not aligned properly.

Today I got my old universal LNB replacrd with Inverto Super LNB. As a result the signal quality on my STB rose from 80 to the maximum level ie 100 and signal level from 60 to 80. I have to pay for splitters@₹350/- to the local service dealer.

Bapun Raz said:
Glad to know. Congrats Harsh bro. Enjoy. :tup

Can we connect the splitted output to any other FTA receiver? Because in TS STB we have option of Super LNB but it won't be there in other FTA boxes right?

M.J.Sadiq said:
Can we connect the splitted output to any other FTA receiver? Because in TS STB we have option of Super LNB but it won't be there in other FTA boxes right?

I have also the splitter connected to TS DVR with Super LNB setting, never tried with any FTA STB bro.  :(

Bapun Raz said:
I have also the splitter connected to TS DVR with Super LNB setting, never tried with any FTA STB bro.  :(

Do you have super LNB option in DVR?

M.J.Sadiq said:
Do you have super LNB option in DVR?

Yes. I have the option on both STB. In DVR it was added via software update in 2014.  ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock