Inverto super lnb

Bapun Raz said:
Yes. I have the option on both STB. In DVR it was added via software update in 2014.  ;)

Hmm okay bro.. I am thinking of buying second connection and would like to demand super LNB.. Later I will move my second connection separately other location (where I need that) with regular universal LNB and use Super LNB for my FTA box..

Super LNB option available on both of my STBs Pace make HD DVR and old SD DVR name of which I have forgotten. I think Tatasky installs said option by software upgrade.

harshbardhan said:
Super LNB option available on both of my STBs Pace make HD DVR and old SD DVR name of which I have forgotten. I think Tatasky installs said option by software upgrade.
The SD DVR was called as Tata Sky+. I too have used it in past. It was Humax made.

One problem crop up Bapun bhai when my main STB is switched off the multiroom also goes off. Is it a normal function or something wrong in installation? Earlier both were functioning independenly.

harshbardhan said:
One problem crop up Bapun bhai when my main STB is switched off the multiroom also goes off. Is it a normal function or something wrong in installation? Earlier both were functioning independenly.

Both function separately for me bro, if my transfer is off then also i can run my hd+ and vice versa. Try calling the engineer, he can tell what the cause could be..

Bapun Raz said:
Both function separately for me bro, if my transfer is off then also i can run my hd+ and vice versa. Try calling the engineer, he can tell what the cause could be..
@ Bapun bro please upload image of your splitters.

Sorry bro, can't upload now. Will try to upload later. Can you upload yours so i can tell its same as mine or different.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock