Inverto super lnb

Yours is different one bro. Mine has no brand mentioned, came with Tata Sky logo at cover and one input, two output. One is connected to transfer and other has been connected to hd+ using T connector.

So the problem lies with the splitter. I think now it's time to ask helpline to send one for me . Is there any specifications to quote?

harshbardhan said:
So the problem lies with the splitter. I think now it's time to ask helpline to send one for me . Is there any specifications to quote?

No bro, mine is normal one only. You can ask them for engg. visit, he will check and do the needful.

Bapun Raz said:
No bro, mine is normal one only. You can ask them for engg. visit, he will check and do the needful.

The engr. as we call them says that no cure if I insist on Super LNB and resulted use of splitters. According to him I should revert back to old universal quad Output connection. Confused I am.

Bro it could be true since i use 1 transfer and 1 hd+ while both of yours are hd+. :s

harshbardhan said:
The engr. as we call them says that no cure if I insist on Super LNB and resulted use of splitters. According to him I should revert back to old universal quad Output connection. Confused I am.

The cure is a second dish with Super LNB, one for each DVR.

Now relieved after going back to 4 outputs LNB. I asked them to give me a brand new one on payment and have been obliged.

Nice. Share some screenshot of new lnb and which brand lnb it is?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock