IPL Media Rights 2023-2027

Who Will Acquire IPL Brodcast Rights For 2023-2027?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IPL Media Rights E-Auction likely to be conducted on 12th June
gXjloqa.png

Source

IPL media rights tender out, e-auction on June 12​

The Indian Premier League (IPL) media rights notification is finally out, and the sale, through e-auction, will be on June 12, as previously reported by Cricbuzz.

"I've no doubts that with this process there will not only be revenue maximisation but also value maximisation, which will benefit India Cricket immensely," Shah said confirming the e-auction date. With multiple packages up for grabs, the auction process could be a multi-day affair.

Reliance which own IPL franchise, I think BCCI won't allow them participating in IPL Media Rights, if BCCI allow and later Reliance won means Both BCCI and Reliance will face heat from Big Broadcasters Sony/Disney, most probably
Viacom/Reliance Reason behind IPL Media Rights Tender getting delayed for too many months.

I suspect this is a scam to protect the interests of Star Sports. No one has forgotten that Star subverted the rights of the Pro Kabaddi League without even holding a tender.
This time scam not happen for IPL rights as e-auction will be open (for price) to other participants. Pro Kabaddi League backed by STAR itself with promoter Mashal Sports.

Last edited:
I suspect this is a scam to protect the interests of Star Sports. No one has forgotten that Star subverted the rights of the Pro Kabaddi League without even holding a tender.
Pro Kabbadi league which owns by Star india, Disney/Star itself acquires again Pro Kabbadi Media Rights, why other Broadcasters Sony/Zee or Viacom will participate in Pro Kabbadi Media Rights Tender/Auction and pay amount for Star 🤷‍♂️
This time scam not happen for IPL rights as e-auction will be open (for price) to other participants. Pro Kabaddi League backed by STAR itself with promoter Mashal Sports.
Pro Kabbadi league media Rights failed because some franchises unwanted expectations against PKL owner Mashal/Star.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock