IPL Media Rights 2023-2027

Who Will Acquire IPL Brodcast Rights For 2023-2027?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is not. How is buying more subscription instead of one is good option? Like now you buy hotstar and you get to watch whole IPL. But in your case, you need to buy hotstar with Amazon prime or sony liv to watch it. That is never good.
My point was distributing the TV rights to one player and OTT rights to another player. I agree that multiple players for same kind of rights would create a mess.

SmkQ0QT.jpg

Source

In another important decision, the GC has cleared the media rights tender for the IPL for the cycle of 2023-27. The Invitation To Tender (ITT) document, most likely, will be out on Monday or Tuesday. There will be multiple options for the bidding parties and it is learnt that the interested business houses should have the net worth of INR 1000 crore.

Based on last night's Paytm Trophy level broadcast. Star's rights already seem to be gone.
Source
They Give better production for paytm matches. Yesterdays matches production looked similar to Domestic matches..Do they have used Iconic scorecard theme of Ipl yesterday??

So as per broadcast fans Buzz most probably Viacom will acquire all media Rights IPL, BCCI, ICC. Minimum value IPL media Rights is 95,000 Cr, BCCI 60,000 Cr, ICC media Rights is 80,000 Cr. Nothing is impossible to Viacom against small Broadcasters Sony/Disney in india.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock