IPL Media Rights 2023-2027

Who Will Acquire IPL Brodcast Rights For 2023-2027?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sGlYUQd.jpg

I do not expect Paramount+ to be a different platform.
I know it's slightly offtopic. But if you have enough time go through the earnings call where they had announced it.

Else, check the story I have done on the same.

I know it's slightly offtopic. But if you have enough time go through the earnings call where they had announced it.

Else, check the story I have done on the same.

I read your article before. My assumption is based on market being flooded with too many streaming services. There are just too many streaming services in India. Unless these are sold in bundle like OTT Play and Tata Play Binge+ bundle. They have no option to merge with existing ones. Otherwise it is doom to fail.

I read your article before. My assumption is based on market being flooded with too many streaming services. There are just too many streaming services in India. Unless these are sold in bundle like OTT Play and Tata Play Binge+ bundle. They have no option to merge with existing ones. Otherwise it is doom to fail.
That's why they are doing hard bundling for the service... Ultimately, they need sub numbers to boast about, that's what Reliance Hard bundle will result in.

That's why they are doing hard bundling for the service... Ultimately, they need sub numbers to boast about, that's what Reliance Hard bundle will result in.
Paramount+ will do what Walt Disney did.

Walt Disney merged Hotstar with Disney+ and took the existing subscription numbers and added it to their global tally to boast about reaching 100M subs in a year. That's exactly what Paramount will try to do.

I don't think Voot has a good brand association with the audience. Hence, Viacom18 will just merge Voot with Paramount+. Also I have heard rumblings in Kollywood & Tollywood that Viacom18 is planning to invest heavily in Original Movies & Series. Paramount+ needs diverse content to stay in the competition. This will easily provide them a lifeline.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock