Irritating Promo Calls

• Thread starter Thread starter AsitPaul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 4,418

AsitPaul

Contributor
Reaction score
Just when Recharge is over, d2h starts calling users to Recharge. I am getting 2-3 Automated calls every day and sometimes their representative calls and ask for recharge and insist to take LTR, HD DVR and blah blah.

Its irritating!

I am under DND and still they are calling regularly with landlines from 011 (New Delhi), 0120 (Ghaziabad/ Noida), 033 (Kolkata) and 0361 (Guwahati).

Not only you, every d2h users having this problem. Even LTR users who don't have recharge due getting such calls. No one found how to get rid of it till now it seems!

AsitPaul said:
Just when Recharge is over, d2h starts calling users to Recharge. I am getting 2-3 Automated calls every day and sometimes their representative calls and ask for recharge and insist to take LTR, HD DVR and blah blah.

Its irritating!

I am under DND and still they are calling regularly with landlines from 011 (New Delhi), 0120 (Ghaziabad/ Noida), 033 (Kolkata) and 0361 (Guwahati).

mail to trai. :tup:tup:tup

not only for recharge, they even call every other day for offers for "d2h cinema", very very irritating,also recorded calls too come from 0120..... . they have become a pain nowadays.

iska ek rasta hai ap call center main call karo. usko bolo mera no dnd main rakhwana hai woh vaha se apki request le lega. fir apko jab apke rechage ki last date k hi msg milege. :) ye baat muje cc k TL Mr.sarav ne bataya hai :)

I too feel irritated when receiving usless calls from d2h. They don't have common sence to understand customer needs...

THEY ARE VERY GOOD....

They(D2H) everytime calling me

And Exclusive Offering "star world premiere hd"

@ Just Rs.2/day

Which costs Rs.60/month for Others

syam said:
THEY ARE VERY GOOD....

They(D2H) everytime calling me
And Exclusive Offering "star world premiere hd"
@ Just Rs.2/days

Which costs Rs.60/month for Others

Amazing offer to you! Why not subscribing bro!! :)

For change in monthly pack prices and removing of channels also needs to be intimated.

But they wont do.

Back
Top Bottom