Irritating Promo Calls

• Thread starter Thread starter AsitPaul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 4,418
Mail to cc that u won't need any promotional calls in RTN.They will do needful.I got solution.

I done this.See below....

To d2h cc: Hello,

Please don't call me in RTN-9745****** everyday to notify your promotions.I am forced to say, am irritated with your everyday phone calls on promotions and offers.Please block that calls.

From CC:Dear Mr.*******

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

This is with reference to your email dated Mar 18th 2015 regarding receipt of calls of satellite product for customer id 69******

We would like to inform you that your request to stop calls from Videocon d2h on your registered telephone number has been processed from our end & will be implemented from Mar 19th 2015

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

Warm Regards,

Customer care

Videocon d2h

:tup:tup:tup

Yes i complained to trai about that,D2h head called me apologised for that.

you can also send sms to 1909

Jerome.J said:
Mail to cc that u won't need any promotional calls in RTN.They will do needful.I got solution.

I done this.See below....

To d2h cc: Hello,

Please don't call me in RTN-9745****** everyday to notify your promotions.I am forced to say, am irritated with your everyday phone calls on promotions and offers.Please block that calls.

From CC:Dear Mr.*******

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

This is with reference to your email dated Mar 18th 2015 regarding receipt of calls of satellite product for customer id 69******

We would like to inform you that your request to stop calls from Videocon d2h on your registered telephone number has been processed from our end & will be implemented from Mar 19th 2015

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

Warm Regards,

Customer care

Videocon d2h

:tup:tup:tup

maine bhi yahi bola tha :) meri post no.5 dekho. :tup

uske liye mail karne ki jarurat nahi hai direct call karke bhi bol sakte ho toll free no pe :)

Back
Top Bottom