Is it possible to get TS DVR with a single cable?

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I know that TS+ HD used to work with a single cable if splitter is used. I still see it being used with the same setup at one of my relatives' place. Just wondering if it will continue to work with single cable given all the changes happening with TS right now. Would TS technicians support using a single cable for a new connection?

I live in a gated community with internal wiring and a single cable outlet and am currently using Airtel HD+. The community only supports ADTV and TS so I want to know if I can move to TS if needed.

Yes you can shift to Tata Sky
But if you use splitter signal gets divided

ABCDEFGH said:
Yes you can shift to Tata Sky
But if you use splitter signal gets divided
Thanks! So what would happen if 'signal gets divided'? Will things continue to work as expected?

intrinsicreality said:
Thanks! So what would happen if 'signal gets divided'? Will things continue to work as expected?

Say you are getting 68% signal

After putting splitter you will get around 40% signal

I am not sure. Let experts confirm this :k

I am using single cable and then applied splitter.

95% channel with great picture and audio quality, only few channel like zee khana khazana getting heavy pixelated.

That's good to know. But I read somewhere that TS doesn't allow splitters for new HD+ connections? Is this true? Would I be able to still get the technician to do it for me anyway?

1 month ago I upgraded my connection to :hd+.
The technician suggested that I should go for splitter.
But I insisted on a new wire from the Dish

So yeah Tata Sky allows splitter

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock