Is there any reactivation fees?

pinku and people it has been proved beyond point that u r making statements against me without any substance in ur words. so plz stop it, its wastage of time dear brothers

dino29 said:
dino29 said:
piinku1 said:
dino29 said:
i am not talking about free daya, tata sky, videocon and airtel all have stopped giving grace period. i am talking about late payment policy, if u recharge within 48 hrs of service being suspended then no late fee will b levied

But in d2h they have charged me 10rs.I recharged aroung 9 o'clock in the morning.

people do u even care to read the posts, mr. pinku asked a question about videocon d2h. plz don't try to act smart or start a fight again
u guys have made a habit to say anything against me

what happened mr. people the cool dude , u don't have any answers to my question. isliye kehte hai first read and then try to become smart

where i did brave myself as genius or big knowledged person.i am not like that silly fellow.
i am not expert like you.i sm not a trainer to cc.i am not giving any advice to tech team.i dont have contact with any dth ceo.i am a simple and humble person.i made mistakes sometimes ,learn from other good persons knowledge.most important respect other members and also their dth too.

i also respect others more than u but u and others fire at me as if i am the baddest person on earth. so first give respect and then demand the same.
let members decide who is silly

i give my time and energy to help others in this forum and u guys make me waste energy in arguements

take a deep breath and think who is wrong or let members decide after reading this thread that who is wrong and who is responsible for making false arguements

dino29 said:
list of people who will always say wrong about me are pinku, bharat kumar, people , devesh and few others.
members are requested to avoid their comments

some people ar jealous of my knowledge and want to delibrately fight for no reason

what are you telling nonsense

you are abusing all and telling you are great

dino29 said:
good night, sweet dreams

i like your signature Mr.genius :k
this is new list considered on 19 mar 13,if you go back to your history you will collect more and i think there is no space for making signature.

2i1mis3.jpg

people said:
dino29 said:
good night, sweet dreams

i like your signature Mr.genius :k
this is new list considered on 19 mar 13,if you go back to your history you will collect more and i think there is no space for making signature.

2i1mis3.jpg

Dino29 suspended... time to celebrate

Thank you admin

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock