Is there any reactivation fees?

list of people who will always say wrong about me are pinku, bharat kumar, people , devesh and few others.
members are requested to avoid their comments

some people ar jealous of my knowledge and want to delibrately fight for no reason

dino29 said:
list of people who will always say wrong about me are pinku, bharat kumar, people , devesh and few others.
members are requested to avoid their comments

some people ar jealous of my knowledge and want to delibrately fight for no reason

Don't worry....:tup
Try to Do Best.....:clap

dino29 said:
i am not talking about free daya, tata sky, videocon and airtel all have stopped giving grace period. i am talking about late payment policy, if u recharge within 48 hrs of service being suspended then no late fee will b levied
dino29 said:
videocon d2h will charge u as they do not folow the policy of airtel. in videocon d2h if ur account is suspended and no matter how soon or late u recharge then u will be eligible to pay late fee
Your both posts contradicts each other.
I am jealous of this knowledge.:lol:lol:lol:lol

people said:
dino29 said:
videocon d2h will charge u as they do not folow the policy of airtel. in videocon d2h if ur account is suspended and no matter how soon or late u recharge then u will be eligible to pay late fee

what you want to say.is free or pay fee?

so airtel gives some advandage to their customers but videocond2h didnt give.

piinku1 said:
dino29 said:
i am not talking about free daya, tata sky, videocon and airtel all have stopped giving grace period. i am talking about late payment policy, if u recharge within 48 hrs of service being suspended then no late fee will b levied
dino29 said:

just want to know that do u have problem understanding english, one post talks about late fee policy of airtel and other of late fee policy of videocon. what is contradictory?

read the posts and then pass comments, u will only land up destroying ur image if u continue like this

people said:
people said:
dino29 said:

hahaha , i am laughing at ur comment. see the package rates and channel list of videocon d2h and compare it with airtel, u will get ur answer

dino29 said:
piinku1 said:
dino29 said:

But in d2h they have charged me 10rs.I recharged aroung 9 o'clock in the morning.

people do u even care to read the posts, mr. pinku asked a question about videocon d2h. plz don't try to act smart or start a fight again
u guys have made a habit to say anything against me

what happened mr. people the cool dude , u don't have any answers to my question. isliye kehte hai first read and then try to become smart

dino29 said:
piinku1 said:
dino29 said:
dino29 said:

just want to know that do u have problem understanding english, one post talks about late fee policy of airtel and other of late fee policy of videocon. what is contradictory?

read the posts and then pass comments, u will only land up destroying ur image if u continue like this
Read both posts carefully.
1st-you said 3dth don't charge anything for late recharge till 48hours.
2nd-d2h charges late payment fees after subscription ends.
:D:D:D

dino29 said:
people said:
people said:
dino29 said:

hahaha , i am laughing at ur comment. see the package rates and channel list of videocon d2h and compare it with airtel, u will get ur answer

first you must stay on topic.here only talking about suspand account fee.
:)

piinku1 said:
dino29 said:
piinku1 said:
dino29 said:
i am not talking about free days, tata sky, videocon and airtel all have stopped giving grace period. i am talking about late payment policy, if u recharge within 48 hrs of service being suspended then no late fee will b levied
dino29 said:

Read both posts carefully.
1st-you said 3dth don't charge anything for late recharge till 48hours.
2nd-d2h charges late payment fees after subscription ends.
:D:D:D

now i know u have a problem understanding english. get english tutorial classes.
no dth gives grace period where even after due date ur service will run, that was the first line and second line talks about late fee, that in airtel if u recharge within 48 hrs of account being suspended then no late will be charged

so take my suggestion, learn some english, read posts carefully and stop this dino bashing which u and ur companions love. u r making a joke of urself

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock