Is this the Right Time to Launch a UHD Channel?

• Thread starter kmb1000
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 7,946
Sadiq said:
That's the problem bro! If you checked it, you wouldn't have gone for 3D TV.

yes bro. i made a mistake.:(:( i realized it the then only.:':)'(
wasted a huge amount. :'(

Prateek Marwadi said:
yes bro. i made a mistake.:(:( i realized it the then only.:':)'(
wasted a huge amount. :'(

Only because you did a wrong decision (it is not fully your mistake) on 3D, don't judge UHD in the same way. Wait and see!

U r rite bro, our country isn't an advanced country that's why we r not receiving full HD channels yet. So it would b a foolish dream to think about UHD...

Sadiq said:
Then adding 2 HD channels (which is equal to 1 UHD) should also affect SD channel picture quality so we should not ask for any more HD channel without getting more TPs. Will you stop asking for new HD channels considering the benefits of SD users till the time D2H or Tata Sky is getting more TPs?

bro. i don't want any more space. my logic is very economical bro.
NO more tp = no more space = no more channel = just change channels = remove low trp channels n add high trp channels.

so bro, we don't need any more space. just to get optimum utilization of resources - economics bro only.

we don't need 30 news channels, any 3D channel, 5-6 shopping channels, 11-12 devotional channels.

so bro - shuffling - all the important channels would b there.

@DXer: We never thought HD would become this much success when only one HD channel (NGC HD) added in the year 2010. So, no need to dream anything now. Let us wait and see.

Sadiq said:
Only because you did a wrong decision (it is not fully your mistake) on 3D, don't judge UHD in the same way. Wait and see!

ll wait n see. anyhow atleast pq ll b improved on uhd. so those who r purchasing it won't b deprived of anything. now i m sure bro.

Prateek Marwadi said:
NO more tp = no more space = no more channel = just change channels = remove low trp channels n add high trp channels.

so bro, we don't need any more space. just to get optimum utilization of resources - economics bro only.

we don't need 30 news channels, any 3D channel, 5-6 shopping channels, 11-12 devotional channels.

Now you are correct! So, adding UHD channel in the available additional space won't be a problem for not adding important SD/HD channels. That problem will be solved by removing low TRP and carriage fee channels as per your statements.

So, the DTH operators should be blamed if they are adding carriage fee or low TRP channel instead of adding important SD/HD channels and not to blame the UHD addition.

Sadiq said:
Now you are correct! So, adding UHD channel in the available additional space won't be a problem for not adding important SD/HD channels. That problem will be solved by removing low TRP and carriage fee channels as per your statements.

So, the DTH operators should be blamed if they are adding carriage fee or low TRP channel instead of adding important SD/HD channels and not to blame the UHD addition.

bro. i just wanted wat happened to me should not b happened with other people bcoz whether u or me, this is our hard earned money.
i m still saying first they should add remaining sd/hd important channels.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis only
sd comes first - so fulfill their demand first
hd comes after that - ..........

am i wrong bro. i also don't want to b deprived from any new technology but i won't compromise.

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro. i just wanted wat happened to me should not b happened with other people bcoz whether u or me, this is our hard earned money.
i m still saying first they should add remaining sd/hd important channels.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis only
sd comes first - so fulfill their demand first
hd comes after that - ..........

am i wrong bro. i also don't want to b deprived from any new technology but i won't compromise.

Not wrong! But wrong! As per your logic, we should not have any single HD since still there are many SD channels missing. First complete all SD and the add the very first HD channel. If you are having a different opinion for HD then you are wrong.

My above answer is not new. It is already been told you.

sagar.patnaik said:
Ok then we should not have moved to HD. India has around 750 SD channels ask your DTH player to remove all HD channels and Add all SD channels first.

May be we should start the same argument again from the above post.

Also, the addition is happening in additional space available. But to fulfill the missing channels they can remove unwanted channels as you mentioned in the below post.

Prateek Marwadi said:

And my reply was..

Sadiq said:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock