Is this the Right Time to Launch a UHD Channel?

• Thread starter kmb1000
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 7,990
sagar.patnaik said:
8K technology was showcased in 2005 I guess that doesnt mean i ll count it from 2005. HD was showcased in late 80's. India started HD late that doesnt mean it has to start everything late.

oh bro. i think u loved delhi/ gurgaon life a lot.

Prateek Marwadi said:
repeat ur mistake - means wat bro?
bro i won't support uhd channels.many ll b fooled once again n i don't want that.

Don't go to UHD immediately since you had a bad experience in 3D.

But others won't get fooled. You may be saying they will. I will again say they will not. It will be a never ending argument since your expectation and my expectation are different. So, for you, please don't go. For me, I will wait. For others, it depends.

Now, again please don't ask the DTH operators to stop UHD services in order to add SD/HD channels. This is where we started the argument.

sagar.patnaik said:
You are only getting fooled. When nobody was betting big on 3D you bought 3D tv, when all industry experts are moving towards 4K now you dont want 4K. Perfect example of Doodh ka jala chaanch bhi phoonk phoonk ke peeta hai. :lol

yes bro. if that was the case then y almost all companies launched 3d tvs.
betting without any content is very very dangerous.
ll u go to a hospital which does not have basic amenities n facilities? :D:D:D
without passing mbbs ,,, can one become a doctor? :(:(:(

Prateek Marwadi said:
oh bro. i think u loved delhi/ gurgaon life a lot.

Yes, I can divide India into 3 parts. One who can afford everything, one who can afford a decent life and the last who can afford to survive. Let everybody have the choice to live their life and aspire for good.

Prateek Marwadi said:

Your examples are not matching bro! Hospital - are you trying to match Hospital with TVs or contents!

Even HD TVs were launched without even having HD contents and it got succeeded. But 3D failed. UHD? No idea! Only future will decide anything.

Prateek Marwadi said:

Even now almost all 4K tvs are 3D. At least get the content providers views production house views. You just saw one side of the picture and went for it.

Sadiq said:
Don't go to UHD immediately since you had a bad experience in 3D.

But others won't get fooled. You may be saying they will. I will again say they will not. It will be a never ending argument since your expectation and my expectation are different. So, for you, please don't go. For me, I will wait. For others, it depends.

Now, again please don't ask the DTH operators to stop UHD services in order to add SD/HD channels. This is where we started the argument.

:D:D:D i won't purchase it now as prices r very very high. if it comes below 1lacs then i can think of purchase it n it ll come in next 5 years otherwise v have to import it from arab nations as tvs r very cheap as compare to india in arab world.

but where is the content bro. content is event based.

Prateek Marwadi said:

Your example should be like this!

A guy finished MBBS and want to earn a lot and opened a big hospital in a village! How can he earn more from a village! But if did the same thing in a City, he could have earned more!

Here the MBBS doctor is 3D.
Village is the content.

Prateek Marwadi said:
:D:D:D i won't purchase it now as prices r very very high. if it comes below 1lacs then i can think of purchase it n it ll come in next 5 years otherwise v have to import it from arab nations as tvs r very cheap as compare to india in arab world.

You buy 4K tv when you find content, let others watch the world cup discussion over. If all the people wait for content then new technology will never come.

Prateek Marwadi said:

As you said content is event based. The same is mentioned by the DTH too. No one is being forced by any DTH to go for UHD. It is also one of the technology offered by DTH as like HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock