• Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 936

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
ishita-sharma.jpg

Ishita Sharma, who is seen in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge on Sony Entertainment Television, is holidaying these days and she is at her in-laws’ place in Delhi.

Shares Ishita, “I am in Delhi at my in laws’ place and am enjoying every part of it. I made rangolis. Since I like to eat all kinds of farsan, I am waiting to have best of the stuff. One thing that I like to share with all of you is that I just hate rockets; the bottle rockets are very dangerous. My house has been hit by rockets twice earlier; luckily no one got injured.”

She continues, “I am very scared after the incident and I desist from burning rockets. In fact, I like mild crackers; I burst bombs etc but not a rocket. As I am not shooting, I am giving quality time to my husband and in laws. I would like to wish everyone a very happy and safe Diwali. Please don’t burst rockets; it’s very unsafe.”

Ishita Sharma is scared of rockets | Tellychakkar.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock