Seeking Help Issue with Monthly Recharge

Issue is finally resolved after interacting with the Nodal team of Tata Play: The issue is now resolved for me after I sent an email to the Nodal team today(August 9th). It was extremely disappointing to see that Tata Play Customer care was not even trying to understand the basic issue raised by the Customers. Further it is unacceptable that they are allowing this issue to linger on for more than four days and for me, the system was deducting Rs.2.10 more per day since August 6, 2022. The below image shows the issue.

jvNCvW7.jpg

I raised the first complaint on August 5th and the due date for resolution was August 8th. I received five calls, each time from a different representative and the first thing each one was trying to do was to justify Rs.325 instead of just doing some basic addition of all those subscribed packs. Then I explained the issue to each of them and every time the response remained the same as " I will get back to you shortly" and the call was disconnected then. The complaint was mysteriously closed on August 8th without any resolution and after some time a new complaint was opened on the same date and the resolution is due on August 11th as per the system. After getting frustrated on seeing the delay, I sent an email to the Nodal team on August 9th(today) and then I received a call with in one hour from a Nodal representative.

9VC4Zxa.jpg

Again, it was very disappointing to see that even the Nodal representative was trying to justify the Rs.325 instead of diligently checking the subscribed packs and doing some basic addition. Even though I lost my cool initially, I regained it and explained the issue for one more time to the Nodal representative since as a customer, I have no option other than explaining to him because I want the issue to be rectified sooner. He said that he would look into this issue and get back to me sooner. And now, the issue is rectified for me within four hours.

The below image shows the monthly recharge amount correctly as Rs.262.10.

20Zn4GC.jpg

It is extremely disappointing to see that such a simple issue is not properly understood by both the Tata Play Customer Care and Nodal Team as well at the first instance itself and we need to explain them quite painstakingly to get this resolved. I have sent another email now for a refund of Rs.8.40 (Rs.2.10 x 4 days) and hoping for getting the same.
Omg ivlo explain pana tha solution kedaikuma

Omg ivlo explain pana tha solution kedaikuma
Yes, the Customer care representatives of Tata Play were quite stubborn to acknowledge this issue for nearly four days and they were quite skeptical to believe that their system was doing an incorrect calculation even after my clear explanation. Their lack of understanding is the primary reason that this issue still occurs to other Customers as well and the only way to get it resolved is to send an email to the Nodal team and to say them that these packs were only introduced on August 5. This information will help them narrow down this issue to get it resolved. When the Nodal representative called me yesterday, after explaining the issue to him, I specifically mentioned that this problem is happening to all the Customers who changed their packs to 'Tamil Thalaiva HD Pack' on August 5, 2022.

An Update on refund: As stated yesterday, I calculated a refund of Rs.8.40 (Rs.2.10 per day x 4 days) and sent an email to the Nodal team requesting a refund. Today I have received a refund of Rs.10.50 into my account and am not sure how they have arrived at this calculation. Any how, this issue is now resolved for me completely.

MfBJPeo.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the Customer care representatives of Tata Play were quite stubborn to acknowledge this issue for nearly four days and they were quite skeptical to believe that their system was doing an incorrect calculation even after my clear explanation. Their lack of understanding is the primary reason that this issue still occurs to other Customers as well and the only way to get it resolved is to send an email to the Nodal team and to say them that these packs were only introduced on August 5. This information will help them narrow down this issue to get it resolved. When the Nodal representative called me yesterday, after explaining the issue to him, I specifically mentioned that this problem is happening to all the Customers who changed their packs to 'Tamil Thalaiva HD Pack' on August 5, 2022.

An Update on refund: As stated yesterday, I calculated a refund of Rs.8.40 (Rs.2.10 per day x 4 days) and sent an email to the Nodal team requesting a refund. Today I have received a refund of Rs.10.50 into my account and am not sure how they have arrived at this calculation. Any how, this issue is now resolved for me completely.

MfBJPeo.jpg
Did they call you for refund?

Did they call you for refund?
I sent the below attached email to them yesterday(August 9) along with the needed calculation for a refund.

ZelBi5V.jpg

They attempted to call me today but I could not attend the call due to some reasons. Then they sent me an email stating that they have refunded Rs.10.50 into my account today (confirmation email for refund was attached in my previous post).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock