Joined in Tata sky family

@shiva2341989 bro, always hide STB number/VC number/Customer id when you're posting the pic contains these details. This time I have edited the pic for you. Next time onwards hide these details when you are posting this type pics...:eek:k:

And coming to the point, yes you have got the latest HEVC STB which is made by Humax...:tup:

@shiva2341989 bro, that's the bottom. I think Saj bro asked you to post the rear side of the stb. If possible please post front side also.
@shiva2341989 bro, always hide STB number/VC number/Customer id when you're posting the pic contains these details. This time I have edited the pic for you. Next time onwards hide these details when you are posting this type pics...:eek:k:

And coming to the point, yes you have got the latest HEVC STB which is made by Humax...:tup:
i29MBBF.jpg

TQ @saj bro for Ur help , and I don't think dd+ working with this box , before this I used my friends setop box which works very perfect and the audio output of that box was really awesome, what's wrong with this box I don't understand

TQ @saj bro for Ur help , and I don't think dd+ working with this box , before this I used my friends setop box which works very perfect and the audio output of that box was really awesome, what's wrong with this box I don't understand
Is the preferred audio option in your STB is set to DD+ or PCM...?

On my Box DD+ is coming fine. As of now have set the Audio option to DD only

Which Home Theatre are you using bro???

And for HD channels we can't control volume with STB remote , am controling with home theatre remote
You cannot control the volume using STB remote, if the preferred audio is set to DD / DD+ it's common in all DTH providers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock