Joined Tata Sky family

cricket11 said:
The picture quality (especially SD channels) is not that clear
The remote is not user friendly
Time delay between channel transition.

With respect to those, Comment your experiences with your new Tatasky connection.

I have no complains in PQ (SD channels). Its looking clear.
I agreed there is time delay between channel surfing. its only 1-2 secs. No issues.
Overall, a very good experience.

shawl_who said:
congrats bro :clap

my personal experience, SD quality is better than in Airtel, but HD quality is better in airtel than TS.
Now they've improved the quality bro..

Bapun Raz said:
Now they've improved the quality bro..

What  about TS remote?. It is not good. It is better in videocon d2h. TS should change its remote such that If I press "1" the favorite channel I which assigned, I can see that channel. IF it is not there, do u consider a mobile phone without dial pad or touch pad to dial a number?.

cricket11 said:
What  about TS remote?. It is not good. It is better in videocon d2h. TS should change its remote such that If I press "1" the favorite channel I which assigned, I can see that channel. IF it is not there, do u consider a mobile phone without dial pad or touch pad to dial a number?.

It is not a problem of remote...:k in Tata Sky favorite channels can be set only from starting 900. If you set favorite channels you can switch to channel number 900 by a single press on the favorite button. And TS remote is better than d2h remote because TS remote is universal remote.

Saj 007 said:
It is not a problem of remote...:k in Tata Sky favorite channels can be set only from starting 900. If you set favorite channels you can switch to channel number 900 by a single press on the favorite button. And TS remote is better than d2h remote because TS remote is universal remote.

It is not user friendly. Why they put 900. d2h remote is far better than TS remote as per favorite channels selection. If I assigned SUN NEWS at 904, Why I need press the three numbers(9,0,4) on the remote. It is not convenient way. TS should change the setting of favorite channels.

Arre yaar, that is not remote problem.

Remote is good. If you press a button it feels like pressing a Johnson's baby chick.. Unlike d2h remote which feels like pressing a stone/rock...

cricket11 said:
It is not user friendly. Why they put 900. d2h remote is far better than TS remote as per favorite channels selection. If I assigned SUN NEWS at 904, Why I need press the three numbers(9,0,4) on the remote. It is not convenient way. TS should change the setting of favorite channels.

Why do you repeating the same thing after I clarified it...:huh TS can change the setting by a software update , but don't know why they didn't do it...:s
And bro don't say d2h's low class remote as best again ...:wall it's a request ....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock