Liberty box insatallation process with st2satelite

Nothing more . Very easy.. If it opened. All are trying to set new sat. . Then no one cant go again nss. . Complaint number will be increase. So dont try now. Wait 1 week
Ohh Once if STB is connected to ST2 it wont work in Nss6?which packages nd Channels wil work?Only For NXtHD(CardLess) box? Wt about old boxes With Dishtv VC...? Yup.i am asking many ques...bt i am just curious about this migration.

Ohh Once if STB is connected to ST2 it wont work in Nss6?which packages nd Channels wil work?Only For NXtHD(CardLess) box? Wt about old boxes With Dishtv VC...? Yup.i am asking many ques...bt i am just curious about this migration.
If you have monoblock lnb you can get nss6 and gsat15 signals also. All dishtv HD connections having monoblock lnb.

I called to customer care regarding new 30 tamil channels, they replied still they not got updates and they will inform to customers if they get any updates.

I called to customer care regarding new 30 tamil channels, they replied still they not got updates and they will inform to customers if they get any updates.
Hahaha..Yesterday I too had a conv..again proved How Dumb Their CC were..Even i wrote to CEO.

January started.
9059c20b6ff50d5e42b25f6905b71725.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock