List of Permitted Private Satellite TV Channels as on 30.06.2015

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 219
  • Views Views: Views 14,002
ayanc99 said:
no chance of star cricket Asia being renamed as it is an operational channel.
Bro, as per your link :
On Singtel TV -
STAR Cricket HD (Ch. 123) &
STAR Cricket Extra (Ch. 124)

On StarHub TV -
STAR Cricket HD1 (Ch. 236)

Bro, the licenced channel name is Star Cricket Asia and not Star Cricket HD or Star Cricket Extra, so bro, you can see that this licence is still not utilised.

supermachi said:
If you ban me I will come again and make Guinness world record

I dont want to ban u :no

But why cant u improve....
sometimes fun is ok, but not always...

Small doze of comedy is enjoyable, but when comedy becomes part of nature... then ppl dont enjoy it. Think abt it. :(

skm30 said:
Bro, as per your link :
On Singtel TV -
STAR Cricket HD (Ch. 123) &
STAR Cricket Extra (Ch. 124)

On StarHub TV -
STAR Cricket HD1 (Ch. 236)

Bro, the licenced channel name is Star Cricket Asia and not Star Cricket HD or Star Cricket Extra, so bro, you can see that this licence is still not utilised.

That's the name in which Star India has applied to mib for license. It need not necessarily mean that the channel name in Singapore has to be same as the license name.

Moreover, do read the last part of my earlier post when I got confirmation from Fox Sports Asia about the same.

So Star Cricket Asia is an operational channel for Far East and cannot be utilized by Star Sports for ss 5!

So it means they can't use start cricket Asia.... Then they will have to use espnnews for sd version... Otherwise, which is more probable, HD only channel will be launched....

amansingh said:
So it means they can't use start cricket Asia.... Then they will have to use espnnews for sd version... Otherwise, which is more probable, HD only channel will be launched....

Otherwise they can apply for a new license
And the might have applied also ;)

Back
Top Bottom