List of Permitted Private Satellite TV Channels as on 30.06.2015

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 219
  • Views Views: Views 14,002
a channel with permission to uplink only is not for India...There is nothing to know about it in advance...
Also I think star are a bit confused about channel launches... like sms hd .. how it was delayed...
How are so sure they wont get fresh license... u dont even know if the request is pending or not...and remember this list is one month old

skm30 said:
And @ A2H bro, SS hd5 hasn't announced yet and even if they had to use the licence of star cricket asia for ss5 SD they have renamed it also as ss5 as they did with star sports highlights. Whereas on the other hand, FX HD was announced in April and was to be launched in the quarter ending June and which is now scheduled to be launched in the first half of August, can be only launched by using the already existing licence in the present situation, and this licence could be of star cricket asia only, just wait and watch bro, and you will find it renamed as FX HD !!

I think launch of FX :HD is postponed
SS 5 will now lauch first

I cant find flowers Malayalam channel from insight media in the list...

also 831ZONET ZONET CABLE TV PRIVATE LIMITED NON-NEWS UPLINKING MIZO
a mizo language channel :tup
(ignore if channel already launched)

skm30 said:
Bro, I tried to search it whatever you have said but I didn't found it launched anywhere, not even it was tested ever, so can you please provide anything in support of your statement i.e. any link or image or whatever you can !!

Check the following -

Singtel TV Digital Television Channels | Singtel TV - Singtel

http://www.starhub.com/personal/tv/getting-started/channel-listing.html

Also last month I had approached Fox Sports Asia to buy the rights for the India Zimbabwe series and then they told me that they don't operate the channel from Singapore but the feed is provided to them from India and they just run the channel as it is.

So no chance of star cricket Asia being renamed as it is an operational channel. The only channel which star can use for ss 5 sd is espnews which is non functional now. But for it also it has to obtain uplinking permission as now all uplinking is done from Star studios in Mumbai.

I shall try to find about ss hd5 launch but they being so secretive doubt they will inform, lol.

Shadow said:
a channel with permission to uplink only is not for India...There is nothing to know about it in advance...
Also I think star are a bit confused about channel launches... like sms hd .. how it was delayed...
How are so sure they wont get fresh license... u dont even know if the request is pending or not...and remember this list is one month old

This list is not one month old. It's for end June. The latest list available.

ayanc99 said:
This list is not one month old. It's for end June. The latest list available.

I know this is lateest, but they used to release it once the month ends , within the first week IIRC..but this time they waited till 20 th of the month..
in 10 days they will have to publish a new list for July(this what I meant, sorry for misguided statement)

Yea i also feel that sshd5 will be launched before fx HD. As footballing season is about to start and they already have acquired bundesliga rights.... Fx HD is not highly demanded whereas they have compulsion of broadcasting sports whose rights they have bought..... Most probably in August or September we'll see sshd5

You are lucky they are releasing it in 20 days time. Just check last few years they didn't release one for nearly 8 months or even more.

Back
Top Bottom