List of Permitted Private Satellite TV Channels as on 30.06.2015

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 219
  • Views Views: Views 14,002
bro first i want to clear that i want to see the list,i dont want to copy and i am not able to download so please send me pics

samand said:
only 1 question if star sports highlight=sshd5,star cricket asia= ss5 one licence left

Star Cricket Asia is the cricket channel that is being shown in Far East Asia ie Singapore etc. so that channel won't be renamed and used for India.

ayanc99 said:
Star Cricket Asia is the cricket channel that is being shown in Far East Asia ie Singapore etc. so that channel won't be renamed and used for India.

Bro as you are working in sports syndicate,
Can you find out about Star Sports 5 ? :shy

Shadow said:
ss Asia is not even for India... also they dont usee sports channel license for gen ent and vicevesrsa afaik
Its not even launched and u knew, in advance, that its not for India .....:D:D:D

Anyways, do you know bro that Set one was also not for India but Sony Kix is launched on its licence, Colors International was also not for India but MTV Indies is launched on its licence, MTV India International was also not for India but Rishtey is launched on its licence, so why can't FX HD be launched on the licence of Star Cricket Asia. And one more thing bro, please check the details of the licences of both FX and Star Sports Asia, you won't find any difference except the name of the channels, so how can you say this that, 'they don't use sports channel license for gen ent and vicevesrsa', they haven't used yet but they will use now, this isn't a rule bro !!

And @ A2H bro, SS hd5 hasn't announced yet and even if they had to use the licence of star cricket asia for ss5 SD they have renamed it also as ss5 as they did with star sports highlights. Whereas on the other hand, FX HD was announced in April and was to be launched in the quarter ending June and which is now scheduled to be launched in the first half of August, can be only launched by using the already existing licence in the present situation, and this licence could be of star cricket asia only, just wait and watch bro, and you will find it renamed as FX HD !!

ayanc99 said:
Bro, I tried to search it whatever you have said but I didn't found it launched anywhere, not even it was tested ever, so can you please provide anything in support of your statement i.e. any link or image or whatever you can !!

Back
Top Bottom