Seeking Help Looking to shift, but Confused about Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star chs is not going off air from airtel, you can always subscribe them as a-la-carte in adtv.
Yes..I could..But i see that they are going to charge a lot more for that..
If I'm not wrong, subscribing to few Star channels in a-la-carte itself would cost more than 700/- from April 1st

Yes..I could..But i see that they are going to charge a lot more for that..
If I'm not wrong, subscribing to few Star channels in a-la-carte itself would cost more than 700/- from April 1st

How many HD chs you get currently at Rs 527 on adtv ?

How many HD chs you get currently at Rs 527 on adtv ?

I get all HD channels whenever they are added on Airtel..
This 525 also includes all Telugu SD channels, few Hindi, English channels and SUN HD Channel

In your case the most cost effective will be sun direct. But as you said you don't like sun direct. But practically sun direct is the cheapest option.

@chaitu.236 Bro I suggest you wait until we get complete details about Star channel pricing on Airtel, then you can compare with other DTH and decide.
In any case you will not miss IPL, star channels may not go off air but in worst case you may end up paying more for few weeks until you move to other DTH.

Actually Tata sky is cheaper than airtel, if you choose correct pack.
Check the south sports plus HD cost is 290+ 90= 380. In this pack you will get sports, music,2 regional, infotainment and English news SD+ HD channels.

Actually Tata sky is cheaper than airtel, if you choose correct pack.
Check the south sports plus HD cost is 290+ 90= 380. In this pack you will get sports, music,2 regional, infotainment and English news SD+ HD channels.
Bro I believe you are talking about HDAF 99 pack, if so 290+99 = 389

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock